Browse by industry - Consumer
53 Matching Jobs
Relocate to Moscow to become the Head of Fashion Buyers - Women's Wear Department (m/f) at one of the largest fashion retailer in Russia and CIS with its own production lines!
- Open for relocation to Moscow
- At least 8 years' experience in buyingin the fashion industry
We have recently partnered with a lifestyle retailer in their search to appoint a Marketing Director, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The suitable candidate will have held a senior commercial position within retail and display general management capability to help the business at a time of change and growth to drive things forward.
- Fantastic opportunity to join lifestyle retailer as their Marketing Director
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will own end to end marketing
The job has a big influence within the organisation and is one of the vital members of management team of region.
South East EnglandPermanent
- A great opportunity of growth
- Muiticultural and diverse environment
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be the first person on the ground in the UK & EU to accelerate the brand and commercial development of a cosmetic brand. This position requires a passionate, commercially strong and successful senior marketing professional, ideally from the beauty or well-being sector who is seeking to the take the step up to a GM level position.
- Exciting and unique opportunity to accelerate the growth of a cosmetic brand
- Passionate and commercially astute senior marketing profesional needed
Established FMCG manufacturing business require General Manager to run the business and increase growth in the region. The products are varied and diverse but focused around the personal care, FMCG and hygiene markets.
- General Manager of consumer business
- Experience in healthcare, personal careor tisseu market
Managing Director for a large multinational consumer goods manufacturer.
DelftPermanent€100,000 - €140,000
- Managing Director.
- Large multinational consumer goods manufacturer.
In this position you will ensure that IKEA's digital architecture is innovative, leading within the industry and most importantly that it satisfies the business needs across the organisation.
- Enable the Digital transformation
- Exciting international work environment with exceptional opportunities to grow
Sales Director of Third-Party Brands.
- Spanish multinational food company.
- Sales Director of Third-Party Brands.
Human Resources Director.
- Human Resources Director.
- Multinational leader in its sector.
Consumer & Retail
The market for talent in the consumer and retail industries is becoming increasingly international. As businesses start to operate as truly global organisations, the focus on leadership attraction should also span international boundaries. Page Executive has dedicated consumer and retail consultants across our worldwide network, so our search solutions in this market are based on a global perspective.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Leading FMCG manufacturer – Australia
- Head of distribution Asia – Global retail brand – China
- Marketing director – Wholesale multinational – Spain
- Managing director - Private equity backed soft drinks business - UK
What We Do
We meet the consumer and retail leadership requirements of organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Our clients include organisations within:
- Consumer durables
- Food and beverages
- Furnishings and textiles
- Retail and luxury goods
Our approach to consumer and retail talent attraction is flexible and dictated by client demand. We provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We keep the end goal in mind – to identify and attract the individual(s) who will make the required impact on your business. We work closely with our functional practices to source the full mix of leadership talent for consumer and retail organisations.
Who We Are
The consumer and retail practice operates like a boutique consultancy; excellent customer service, developed networks and strong market knowledge define us. The Page Executive profile attracts the best candidates, but as executive search specialists, we’re also well-equipped to map and approach the passive market to ensure you’re securing the right executive talent for your organisation.