Browse by industry - Energy & Natural Resources
7 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
- Featured JobBrisbane CBDPermanent
A unique corporate head office position within an international company in the Australian coal mining industry.
- Coal Mining - Brisbane Head Office Location
- Corporate or Operational Background
The job based in Istanbul and located at the headquarter of the organization , which also requires a global responsibility in 13 different locations
- Giant Energy Company Acting Globally
- HSE Director
Vice President for Oil and Gas Products and Service company based in Saudi Arabia responsible for the management and profitability of the whole business.
- Oil and Gas product trading
- Services to oil and gas industry
We are looking for a business manager for an important mining company willing to lead a general management role.
- Develop sourcing strategies.
- Project supervision and management
Türkiye'nin en büyük enerji birleşmesi sürecinde tüm bilgi işlem altyapısını kurmak ve yönetmek üzere üst düzey yönetici pozisyonu.
- Bilgi teknolojileri altyapısının kurulması ve devamlılıgını saglamak
- Enerji Sektöründe IT Direktörü arayışındayız
Our client is one of the leaders in the electrical equipment industry. They provide turnkey solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
- Major player in the electrical equipment industry
- Senior sales leadership role across Asia Pacific
Our client is a leading shipping and logistic company in Asia who is aggressively growing their market share in 5 key business lines and services.
- Join one of the leading shipping and logistic companies in Asia
- Strong finance business partnering role across 15 countries in Asia
Energy & Natural Resources
The manufacturing and engineering landscape has changed over the last decade. Established industries are competing with emerging markets offering more cost and time effective solutions. The ability to demonstrate differentiation and the ability to add value are essential for organisations wanting to remain viable. Page Executive’s engineering and manufacturing practice specialises in sourcing the executive talent that allows organisations to set themselves apart from the competition.
Our Global Track Record
- Operations director – International mining company – Brazil
- Chief operating officer – US-listed oil company – Singapore
- Chief executive, emerging markets – Global petroleum group – South Africa
- CEO – AIM-listed mining organisation – UK
What We Do
The energy and natural resources practice specialises in a number of sectors within the industry:
- Mining and minerals
- Renewable energy
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
We manage permanent and interim talent attraction strategies for a range of organisations within these sectors; from multinational mining conglomerates to clean tech start-ups.
Who We Are
We offer a flexible alternative to traditional search methodology. We take the time to understand an organisation’s hiring requirements in a new appointment and we offer the solution that best fits the challenge – not the solution that best suits us. We search the market, but rely on our established global network of contacts and advertising reach to ensure full market coverage in the search for energy and natural resources leadership talent. We have a proven track record of identifying leaders for our energy and natural resources clients. With specialist teams located throughout the majority of our worldwide locations, we are recognised as a genuine global leader in executive talent attraction.