Browse by industry - Engineering & Manufacturing
43 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobThailandPermanent
Responsible for profitable growth of Thailand and increase management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining managers. You will communicate values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress.
- General Manager of Thailand full P&L responsibility.
- Experience of the Adhesives Manufacturing market.
Reporting to the Owner, the General Managers primary responsibility will be to lead the New Zealand & Australia business towards targeted growth through the effective leadership and management of the sales, marketing, operations, product and technical teams.
- General Manager- NZ and AUS, reporting to Owner
- Focus on innovation and world class operations
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
- A rare opportunity to join Europe's market leading modular building innovator with full responsibility to lead and inspire the Portakabin Scotland Business.
Alexander Dennis Limited (ADL) are looking to appoint a NPD Programmes Director to lead, develop and deploy world class project management techniques across a wide range of projects encompassing NPD and other business change initiatives. The business has an ambitious growth strategy to increase revenues to £1bn by 2020 and requires an exceptional individual to lead the Programme Management function and execute the key projects that will facilitate this growth. This role will be pivotal both to the development of such robust project management disciplines and to ensuring successful delivery.
- NPD Programmes Director
- Alexander Dennis Limited the UK's leading bus and coach manufacturer.
- GEZE UK one of the market leaders in door and window controls
- Finance Director - Lichfield Staffordshire
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
Our client is looking for a Facilities manager with experience in CAPEX Projects, Installations and Maintenance (PM, CM) to lead the Baldwin Park facility. The manufacturing site is regulated by the FDA and the USDA and produces a high quality product.
- Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Ammonium System
- Maintenance, USDA, Facilities, Capital Projects
A multinational company with 5 manufacturing plants in Europe and Asia, and recently acquired by a large international group, needs to hire a Finance Director.
- Multinational company
- Finance Director
The Group Chief Marketing Officer will cover a new role and will be responsible for assembling the Marketing Department at a global level, defining the Group marketing strategy, and ensuring its implementation in all the geography and for all the brands, coherently with the international developing plans.
LondonPermanent£120,000 - £150,000
- International senior manager in strategic marketing
- Global player in Home & Building Automation
A Global Sales Director opportunity has arisen for a UK designer and producer of lighting solutions. The business has grown by more than 20% year on year and has proven to be a great British success story and winner of multiple awards. The company is poised to enter a period of considerable and sustained sales growth which this role will be instrumental in delivering.
- Global Sales Director
- Excellent career opportunity
Engineering & Manufacturing
The manufacturing and engineering landscape has changed over the last decade. Established industries are competing with emerging markets offering more cost and time effective solutions. The ability to demonstrate differentiation and the ability to add value are essential for organisations wanting to remain viable. Page Executive’s engineering and manufacturing practice specialises in sourcing the executive talent that allows organisations to set themselves apart from the competition.
Our Global Track Record
- Director of industrial – Major automotive producer – Argentina
- CEO – Chemical producer – Brazil
- Head of engineering EMEA – Chemical business – Switzerland
- Managing director – Family owned metals manufacturer – UK
What We Do
Page Executive partners with organisations in the engineering and manufacturing industry to identify and secure their senior leadership talent on a permanent and interim basis. Specialist areas of focus include:
- Aerospace and defence
- Services businesses and consultancies
Our aim is to provide a bespoke service to each organisation requiring a new commercial, operational or functional leader. The way we approach the search encompasses all angles; we can refer quickly to our global network of contacts and local market experts. We genuinely search to locate the talent that will affect the required change on your organisation – quickly and accurately.
Who We Are
The engineering and manufacturing practice is represented across our international network. Our close collaboration ensures that our shortlists are sourced from a global talent pool. Our partnership with the functional experts in our business means we are able to offer leadership talent attraction solutions across all sectors of an engineering and manufacturing organisation.