Browse by industry - Engineering & Manufacturing
43 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobScotlandPermanentPortakabin
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
- A rare opportunity to join Europe's market leading modular building innovator with full responsibility to lead and inspire the Portakabin Scotland Business.
Alexander Dennis Limited (ADL) are looking to appoint a NPD Programmes Director to lead, develop and deploy world class project management techniques across a wide range of projects encompassing NPD and other business change initiatives. The business has an ambitious growth strategy to increase revenues to £1bn by 2020 and requires an exceptional individual to lead the Programme Management function and execute the key projects that will facilitate this growth. This role will be pivotal both to the development of such robust project management disciplines and to ensuring successful delivery.
- NPD Programmes Director
- Alexander Dennis Limited the UK's leading bus and coach manufacturer.
This is an outstanding Finance Director opportunity, reporting to the MD of Linde Sterling, an accredited national network company for Linde covering the North West. Linde are the UK market leader in the sale, service and rental of materials handling equipment. The business has an ambitious growth agenda. Based from the offices in Warrington, this role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the businesses continued success & further your own career.
- Leasing industry or B2B equipment industry experience.
- A Finance Director and trusted business partner to the Managing Director
- GEZE UK one of the market leaders in door and window controls
- Finance Director - Lichfield Staffordshire
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
The "Regional Sales Manager Industrial Products Aluminium" position offers a challenging career opportunity.
- Market Leader operation in alumium industry
- Sales Professionals
This role carries the responsibility for production from order receipt to shipment. The main purpose is to manage the Operations department to ensure the procurement of materials and manufacturing of all products to required quality and safety standards, on time and within budget
South East EnglandPermanent
- Materials Planning, Kanban, Lean Manufacturing
- 6 sigma, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Production upscale
Our client is seeking a Group Financial Controller to manage its global finance function. A varied and highly challenging role, it has arisen at a key phase in the company's development and provides an opportunity to join an international business where there is significant headroom for future career progression
- Highly successful and expanding UK PLC seeks a Group FC
- De facto deputy to the Main Board CFO, a highly varied and challenging role
For Trelleborg Infrastructure, we are currently looking for a highly commercial Product Area (PA) Managing Director
- Managing Director
- International company in infrastructure
Engineering & Manufacturing
The manufacturing and engineering landscape has changed over the last decade. Established industries are competing with emerging markets offering more cost and time effective solutions. The ability to demonstrate differentiation and the ability to add value are essential for organisations wanting to remain viable. Page Executive’s engineering and manufacturing practice specialises in sourcing the executive talent that allows organisations to set themselves apart from the competition.
Our Global Track Record
- Director of industrial – Major automotive producer – Argentina
- CEO – Chemical producer – Brazil
- Head of engineering EMEA – Chemical business – Switzerland
- Managing director – Family owned metals manufacturer – UK
What We Do
Page Executive partners with organisations in the engineering and manufacturing industry to identify and secure their senior leadership talent on a permanent and interim basis. Specialist areas of focus include:
- Aerospace and defence
- Services businesses and consultancies
Our aim is to provide a bespoke service to each organisation requiring a new commercial, operational or functional leader. The way we approach the search encompasses all angles; we can refer quickly to our global network of contacts and local market experts. We genuinely search to locate the talent that will affect the required change on your organisation – quickly and accurately.
Who We Are
The engineering and manufacturing practice is represented across our international network. Our close collaboration ensures that our shortlists are sourced from a global talent pool. Our partnership with the functional experts in our business means we are able to offer leadership talent attraction solutions across all sectors of an engineering and manufacturing organisation.