Browse by industry - Financial Services
99 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
The research team is responsible for investment recommendations to institutional investors. These recommendations are the foundation for our service to clients in Europe and the United States. The team of analysts keeps track of stocks in the Benelux, European real estate stocks, and stocks in European Energy, Commodities, and Transportation (ECT)
- Ideal step within Equity Research
- This role will have impact and boost your career to the next level
We are looking for a leading analyst to perform Mandate Monitoring Tasks in covering both pre and post trade mandate monitoring. You will be aligned with Global activities where possible, and undertake ad-hoc activities and projects to develop and enhance the mandate monitoring processes.
- Based in Chicago
- Market leading Asset Management firm
Due to rapidly increasing deal flow, their NYC office is looking to add a Vice President to their Healthcare Services & IT vertical to provide innovative sell-side, buy-side, recapitalization/restructuring, equity private placement and strategic partnering services.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- exciting opportunity to join a growing sector coverage team in NYC
- Junior VP role with runway
Exciting VP Leveraged Finance Desk Analyst with a leading European Corporate Bank based in London.
The Desk Analyst will provide high quality research on both a macro and a micro level across the loan credit spectrum in order to originate and facilitate trading ideas
- Leveraged finance and high yield credit research to support credit trading
- Leading European Corporate Bank based in London
As one of the most sustainable banks globally, our client decided to set up their office in Indonesia. They have been a leading player in developing and helping companies grow throughout the history and with offices across the world, our client thrives to deliver the best solution and advise to meet the clients' needs anywhere in the world.
Dublin City CentrePermanent
- Attractive opportunity.
- Part of a new team.
Excellent opportunity in the Aviation Corporate Finance space for a business seeking to double their fleet
City of LondonPermanent
- Our client is seeking to double its fleet
- You will be reporting directly to the Gobal Head of Valuation Control
Chief Risk Officer opportunity with the London subsidiary of a major international bank which focuses on Africa. Very strong credit risk skills from a bank and experience focused on Africa (or emerging markets) is required.
- CRO - Emerging Markets Credit Risk, Market and Operational Risk, SMF 4.
- London subsidiary of a major African bank. ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP framework
VP & Senior Director Structured Products - Interest Rates opportunities with a leading European Corporate Bank's London team.
- Interest Rate Options, Derivatives, Structuring and Trading
- Leading European Corporate Bank looking to strengthen their London office
VP Sales - Credit Sales Aviation, Infrastructure, and Leverage Finance.
- Global Bank and Asset Manager
- Credit Sales
The financial services sector is in a state of constant flux, both internationally and locally. Ongoing development of legislation and constant demands from regulatory authorities has dramatically toughened the requirements needed to succeed as a leader in the financial services. This presents opportunities, challenges and above all else, the need to constantly evolve. The pressures on organisations to stay ahead of the game are immense and transparency in how they operate is integral. Achieving these aims is reliant on attracting and retaining the top leadership talent, Page Executive has developed specialist recruitment expertise in senior recruitment within the financial services sector.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Real estate fund – Germany
- AsiaPac chief executive officer – Global payment services – India
- Chief operating officer – Global financial services firm – Spain
- Managing director, capital markets and syndications – International commercial bank – US
What We Do
We partner with the senior management of our key domestic and international clients to help them execute executive appointments. We work in the following sectors:
- Corporate banking
- Investment banking
- Investment management
- Private equity
Combining our expertise with tailored research methods, we can successfully source general, operational and functional management assignments as well as recruit into specialist roles for companies of all sizes.
Financial services practice:
- Corporate and commercial banking
- Structured finance (leveraged finance, project finance and trade finance)
- Debt capital markets
- Equity sales, trading and research
- Finance – accounting, product control, tax, audit, treasury
- Fixed income sales, trading and research
- Investment management (portfolio managers and senior analysts)
- Investment banking and private equity
- Legal and compliance
- COO and middle office
- Private wealth management
- Risk management
- General management (CEOs,COO and non-exec directors)
Who We Are
Page Executive’s financial services practice has a proven track of identifying the right leaders and functional experts for the businesses we partner with. It’s comprised of search professionals, located across our international network, who are regional specialists in their markets. Combine this local knowledge, replicated globally and the reach of the Page Executive and we have the capability to handle any senior financial services recruitment mandate.