Browse by industry - Financial Services
6 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
Exciting opportunity to join a growing emerging markets bank in London as their Director African Trade Finance Loan Distribution.
- African trade finance loan syndication and sales to financial institutions
- Emerging markets bank, based in London. Fluent French
New opportunity - Head of Emerging Markets Credit Analysis - Africa at a leading international bank in London
- Financial institutions, corporates, project finance, structured trade finance
- Leading international bank with a focus on Africa, based in London- City
Strategy Consultant Partnerships
- Excellent step after a consultancy exit
- Disruptive Digital environment
Our client is a global leader in Fin-tech where their innovation and strong career progression is highly regarded in the industry.
- Global Leader in Fintech
- Leading Sales in Southeast Asia
Opportunity to join an international bank as their Director Corporate Banking - Metals & Mining Africa based in London
The role will involve managing a portfolio of metals and mining assets and origination of new clients in Africa.
- Corporate Banking, structured trade finance, metals & mining, Africa
- International bank with a strong presence in Africa. Fluent French preferred
- Sales Director for an internationally recognised Insurance Company (payment protection).
- SALES DIRECTOR (INSURANCE)
- SALES DIRECTOR focused on Key Partnerships and new channels
My client is in need of a Spanish speaking Capital Markets Attorney.
South East EnglandTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Spanish Speaking Attorney
- Large Global Bank
My client is looking for an Associate Director of Provider Management to assist them over the next 4 months with a start date in the next few weeks.
- To lead the provision of a contract management service
- Experience of public sector contract management
My client is looking for another member to join their legal team as Counsel.
- Fund Counsel
- Long Island
A newly created opportunity in a growing market in Myanmar. Our client is already one of the top service provider in the insurance sector and is looking for a strategic leader to continue to help them with their expansion plans and transformation.
- Deliver the next phase of transformation
- Senior Leadership Position based in Myanmar
The financial services sector is in a state of constant flux, both internationally and locally. Ongoing development of legislation and constant demands from regulatory authorities has dramatically toughened the requirements needed to succeed as a leader in the financial services. This presents opportunities, challenges and above all else, the need to constantly evolve. The pressures on organisations to stay ahead of the game are immense and transparency in how they operate is integral. Achieving these aims is reliant on attracting and retaining the top leadership talent, Page Executive has developed specialist recruitment expertise in senior recruitment within the financial services sector.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Real estate fund – Germany
- AsiaPac chief executive officer – Global payment services – India
- Chief operating officer – Global financial services firm – Spain
- Managing director, capital markets and syndications – International commercial bank – US
What We Do
We partner with the senior management of our key domestic and international clients to help them execute executive appointments. We work in the following sectors:
- Corporate banking
- Investment banking
- Investment management
- Private equity
Combining our expertise with tailored research methods, we can successfully source general, operational and functional management assignments as well as recruit into specialist roles for companies of all sizes.
Financial services practice:
- Corporate and commercial banking
- Structured finance (leveraged finance, project finance and trade finance)
- Debt capital markets
- Equity sales, trading and research
- Finance – accounting, product control, tax, audit, treasury
- Fixed income sales, trading and research
- Investment management (portfolio managers and senior analysts)
- Investment banking and private equity
- Legal and compliance
- COO and middle office
- Private wealth management
- Risk management
- General management (CEOs,COO and non-exec directors)
Who We Are
Page Executive’s financial services practice has a proven track of identifying the right leaders and functional experts for the businesses we partner with. It’s comprised of search professionals, located across our international network, who are regional specialists in their markets. Combine this local knowledge, replicated globally and the reach of the Page Executive and we have the capability to handle any senior financial services recruitment mandate.