Browse by industry - Financial Services
6 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
Unique opportunity to join a privately owned Family Office.
Global Multi Family Office - several billion AuM with newly build operation in Zurich
- Unique opportunity to join a privately owned Family Office
- Global Multi Family Office - several billion AuM with newly build operation
Ready, start, grow! Have you thought about accelerating your career in an innovative Fin-Tech company where you will be working in a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding company? Do you see yourself as a self-starter with experience in building a team, and is ready to roll up your sleeves and be a co-founder for a client of ours?
- Rare opportunity.
- International working environment.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing emerging markets bank in London as their Director African Trade Finance Loan Distribution.
BostonPermanent$130,000 - $150,000
- African trade finance loan syndication and sales to financial institutions
- Emerging markets bank, based in London. Fluent French
Strategic Project Manager at VP level sought to join large financial services firm in Boston. Real Estate investments experience required.
- Boston Based
- PMP Required
Our client is a newly established investment company in Zurich with a focus on mid to large cap transactions across Europe. For their expanding European investment team we are searching for a Director Risk Management.
South East EnglandTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Our client is a newly established investment company in Zurich
- Exclusive Director Risk Management Opportunity
My client is looking for an Associate Director of Provider Management to assist them over the next 4 months with a start date in the next few weeks.
BostonPermanent$90,000 - $110,000
- To lead the provision of a contract management service
- Experience of public sector contract management
AVP of SEC Reporting sought by large Financial Services firm in Boston.
- Assistant Vice President title
- Downtown Boston
This is a newly created compliance manager role for a mid-sized asset manager to focus on distribution compliance.
- Compliance Manager
- Marketing & Distribution
A newly created opportunity in a growing market in Myanmar. Our client is already one of the top service provider in the insurance sector and is looking for a strategic leader to continue to help them with their expansion plans and transformation.
City of LondonPermanent
- Deliver the next phase of transformation
- Senior Leadership Position based in Myanmar
Chief Risk Officer opportunity with the London subsidiary of a major international bank which focuses on Africa. Very strong credit risk skills from a bank and experience focused on Africa (or emerging markets) is required.
- CRO - Emerging Markets Credit Risk, Market and Operational Risk, SMF 4.
- London subsidiary of a major African bank. ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP framework
The financial services sector is in a state of constant flux, both internationally and locally. Ongoing development of legislation and constant demands from regulatory authorities has dramatically toughened the requirements needed to succeed as a leader in the financial services. This presents opportunities, challenges and above all else, the need to constantly evolve. The pressures on organisations to stay ahead of the game are immense and transparency in how they operate is integral. Achieving these aims is reliant on attracting and retaining the top leadership talent, Page Executive has developed specialist recruitment expertise in senior recruitment within the financial services sector.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Real estate fund – Germany
- AsiaPac chief executive officer – Global payment services – India
- Chief operating officer – Global financial services firm – Spain
- Managing director, capital markets and syndications – International commercial bank – US
What We Do
We partner with the senior management of our key domestic and international clients to help them execute executive appointments. We work in the following sectors:
- Corporate banking
- Investment banking
- Investment management
- Private equity
Combining our expertise with tailored research methods, we can successfully source general, operational and functional management assignments as well as recruit into specialist roles for companies of all sizes.
Financial services practice:
- Corporate and commercial banking
- Structured finance (leveraged finance, project finance and trade finance)
- Debt capital markets
- Equity sales, trading and research
- Finance – accounting, product control, tax, audit, treasury
- Fixed income sales, trading and research
- Investment management (portfolio managers and senior analysts)
- Investment banking and private equity
- Legal and compliance
- COO and middle office
- Private wealth management
- Risk management
- General management (CEOs,COO and non-exec directors)
Who We Are
Page Executive’s financial services practice has a proven track of identifying the right leaders and functional experts for the businesses we partner with. It’s comprised of search professionals, located across our international network, who are regional specialists in their markets. Combine this local knowledge, replicated globally and the reach of the Page Executive and we have the capability to handle any senior financial services recruitment mandate.