Browse by industry - Financial Services
72 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
COO To design and implement processes able to service the rapidly growing business.
- Fast growing organization
- career progression
If you are passionate about the digital and technology space, and looking to disrupt the current ways of doing business in the financial-related market, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned head of sales (equivalent to director level) to be a hands-on individual who will be able to win sales, and build their brand in Indonesia.
ChicagoPermanent$70,000 - $80,000
- Global brand with established presence across the world.
- Highly-diversed lean team in an organised structure.
We are looking for a leading analyst to perform Mandate Monitoring Tasks in covering both pre and post trade mandate monitoring. You will be aligned with Global activities where possible, and undertake ad-hoc activities and projects to develop and enhance the mandate monitoring processes.
- Based in Chicago
- Market leading Asset Management firm
Exciting opportunity to join a growing emerging markets bank in London as their VP / Director African Trade Finance Loan Distribution
- African trade finance loan syndication and sales to financial institutions
- Emerging markets bank, based in London.
As the Head of Retail Credit Reviewer, one will review and provide mitigating courses of action on a credit proposal, decide whether the bank is properly equipped to take on the risk from the transactions.
- Head of Retail Credit Reviewer
- Credit Reviewer
As the Head of Risk Management, you will handle the unit and implement risk management system within the bank.
- Head of Risk Management
- Wholesale Bank
Large regional financial services firm looking for a motivated Tax Associate to join their business
- Exciting opportunity for a Tax Associate to join a growing organization in NYC.
- Large regional firm looking for a hardworking and motivated Tax Associate.
For our client a specialized Asset Manager based in Geneva we are currently searching for a Chief Operating Officer.
- Chief Operating Officer Opportunity
- Geneva - Switzerland
My client is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their global team here in New York.
- Buy-Side Compliance Officer
- Large global buy-side shop
The financial services sector is in a state of constant flux, both internationally and locally. Ongoing development of legislation and constant demands from regulatory authorities has dramatically toughened the requirements needed to succeed as a leader in the financial services. This presents opportunities, challenges and above all else, the need to constantly evolve. The pressures on organisations to stay ahead of the game are immense and transparency in how they operate is integral. Achieving these aims is reliant on attracting and retaining the top leadership talent, Page Executive has developed specialist recruitment expertise in senior recruitment within the financial services sector.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Real estate fund – Germany
- AsiaPac chief executive officer – Global payment services – India
- Chief operating officer – Global financial services firm – Spain
- Managing director, capital markets and syndications – International commercial bank – US
What We Do
We partner with the senior management of our key domestic and international clients to help them execute executive appointments. We work in the following sectors:
- Corporate banking
- Investment banking
- Investment management
- Private equity
Combining our expertise with tailored research methods, we can successfully source general, operational and functional management assignments as well as recruit into specialist roles for companies of all sizes.
Financial services practice:
- Corporate and commercial banking
- Structured finance (leveraged finance, project finance and trade finance)
- Debt capital markets
- Equity sales, trading and research
- Finance – accounting, product control, tax, audit, treasury
- Fixed income sales, trading and research
- Investment management (portfolio managers and senior analysts)
- Investment banking and private equity
- Legal and compliance
- COO and middle office
- Private wealth management
- Risk management
- General management (CEOs,COO and non-exec directors)
Who We Are
Page Executive’s financial services practice has a proven track of identifying the right leaders and functional experts for the businesses we partner with. It’s comprised of search professionals, located across our international network, who are regional specialists in their markets. Combine this local knowledge, replicated globally and the reach of the Page Executive and we have the capability to handle any senior financial services recruitment mandate.