Browse by industry - Life Sciences
12 Matching Jobs
Life Sciences jobs
- Featured JobSouthallPermanent£130,000 - £160,000
This is a key appointment for a global generic pharmaceutical company where the candidate will work closely with the Managing Director to strengthen the organisation. As it is a growing company, additional responsibilities will emerge in the future.
GorinchemPermanent€100,000 - €130,000
- Future succession plan for the MD
- Growth oriented business, key strategic role
To lead the Finance to Manage work stream within a new global SAP ERP implementation within a middle sized multinational we are looking for a Financial Implementation Lead. Candidates should embody the following behaviours:
Set Clear Direction, Make the Difference, Focus on Customers and Deliver Through Teamwork
- Key role within a greenfield SAP role-out
- Excellent growth potential
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the brand, product and service portfolio within the UK clinical market.
As a significant contributor to driving performance and profitability in clinical solutions, the Marketing Director will develop and implement a comprehensive business development and marketing strategy aligned to overall business objectives strategy and plans.
- Develop and implement UK clinical strategy
- Exciting marketing development opportunity
We are currently searching for a Sales Manager Feed Additives - Russia, Belarus, Ukraine (m/f), who is located either in Europe or within the region concerned.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience of feed additives or veterinary medicine
- Excellent market knowledge and client network in the Russian farm animals sector
The Manufacturing Plant Manager is responsible for the overall management of pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging operations in a start-up facility ensuring regulatory compliance in a cGMP environment.
BostonPermanent$80,000 - $100,000
- FDA, Manufacturing
- Packaging, Validation
Regional public accounting firms seeks Tax Supervisor to lead their Healthcare Practice.
- Boston based
- Work-life balance orientated
Our client, a Biotechnology company dedicated to clinical diagnostic, is looking for a R&D Director.
- R&D Director - Biotechnology
- Biotechnology company
The position will be responsible for the planning and execution of the Latin America development strategy for the existing portfolio and new platforms.
2 roles open: one in interventional and the other for anesthesia portfolio
- Market Development Manager for Latin America
- Market Development Manager
We are looking for the new Finance Director of a top multinational.
- International life sciences Company
- Finance Director
Market conditions can be viewed as challenging for the life sciences sector. Some of the key drivers have been; an imminent loss of revenue from patents, less return from R&D, increased time frame for getting drugs to market and the continued consolidation in the sector. To combat these challenges organisations need to innovate, manage costs and stay ahead of the competition. Achievement of these aims is reliant on attracting and retaining the top leadership talent, which is where Page Executive can help.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer Europe – Global healthcare leader – France
- Asia Pacific human resources director – Surgical product supplier – Hong Kong
- Managing director – Pharmaceutical and biotechnology company – Mexico
- International finance director – FTSE 100 healthcare business – UK
What We Do
Page Executive specialises in leadership attraction across a range of life sciences sectors including:
- Medical devices
Our remit extends to the commercial, operational and scientific leadership of organisations in this industry. We work closely with our functional practices to provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. Page Executive can source senior life sciences talent on a permanent and interim basis.
Who We Are
This practice is comprised of specialists dedicated to the executive life sciences market, located throughout our global network. The consultants are local market specialists – combine their expertise with our international reach and senior recruitment know-how means and Page Executive has the capability to manage executive life sciences mandates on a local, regional and global level.