Browse by industry - Life Sciences
19 Matching Jobs
Life Sciences jobs
- Featured JobSouthallPermanent£130,000 - £160,000
This is a key appointment for a global generic pharmaceutical company where the candidate will work closely with the Managing Director to strengthen the organisation. As it is a growing company, additional responsibilities will emerge in the future.
- Future succession plan for the MD
- Growth oriented business, key strategic role
Multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit a Managing Director for Spain. The successful candidate will be a proven Senior leader within the Pharmaceutical industry and will have a thorough knowledge of the Spanish and European markets.
OklahomaPermanent$150,000 - $180,000
- Lead the growth of a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry
- Develop his/her career path
Since this professional will not make strategic decisions in tax, treasury and corporate development, we are really looking for a solid senior business controller or a Finance Director (P&A), executive with proven track record managing accounting and finance teams, acting close to the business to make key decisions regarding cost reduction, internal controls, capex management, international reporting, budgeting, planning and analysis and sales pricing (project based sales).
- Post M&A context, owned by an international biotechnology group
- We are looking for an experienced FP&A executive to be the CFO for the US
The business relationship manager is a key role to develop and execute it strategies for supply chain operations globally (planning, procurement & logistics).
- Key role in between IT and Supply Chain
- Excellent growth perspectives for strong leader
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the new manager will be the focal point for the start-up of the new established US branch, offering specialised medical foods.
The aim is to set up, develop and manage the sales network in the hospital channel.
- Strong sales manager ready to become the future CEO
- Start up business in the American Hospital channel
We are looking for a . seasoned professional that will be responsible for the Finance part of an international Greenfield SAP implementation
MiddlesexPermanent$100,000 - $115,000
- Greenfield SAP role-out
- International environment
Lexington based pharmaceutical firm seeks Senior Tax Analyst to join their growing Tax team. The role reports directly into their Director of Tax and is the #2 tax professional in the business.
MiddlesexPermanent$70,000 - $80,000
- #2 Tax professional in the comapny
- Based in Lexington, MA
Cambridge based biotechnology firms seeks US Tax Accountant to join their growing Tax team. The role reports directly into their Head of Tax for the firm.
- Tax role in the heart of Cambridge's biotech/ medical/ pharma/ startup scene
- Based in the heart of Cambridge, MA
The new manager is a leader with the proper experience to take on the full responsibility of a highly performing CMO site. Reporting to the Country Manager, the Site Manager will be in charge of all the functions of the site, except for the business development.
GorinchemPermanent€100,000 - €130,000
- Valuable site manager in CMO
- Fast growing European player in pharmaceutical industry
To lead the Finance to Manage work stream within a new global SAP ERP implementation within a middle sized multinational we are looking for a Financial Implementation Lead. Candidates should embody the following behaviours:
Set Clear Direction, Make the Difference, Focus on Customers and Deliver Through Teamwork
- Key role within a greenfield SAP role-out
- Excellent growth potential
Market conditions can be viewed as challenging for the life sciences sector. Some of the key drivers have been; an imminent loss of revenue from patents, less return from R&D, increased time frame for getting drugs to market and the continued consolidation in the sector. To combat these challenges organisations need to innovate, manage costs and stay ahead of the competition. Achievement of these aims is reliant on attracting and retaining the top leadership talent, which is where Page Executive can help.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer Europe – Global healthcare leader – France
- Asia Pacific human resources director – Surgical product supplier – Hong Kong
- Managing director – Pharmaceutical and biotechnology company – Mexico
- International finance director – FTSE 100 healthcare business – UK
What We Do
Page Executive specialises in leadership attraction across a range of life sciences sectors including:
- Medical devices
Our remit extends to the commercial, operational and scientific leadership of organisations in this industry. We work closely with our functional practices to provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. Page Executive can source senior life sciences talent on a permanent and interim basis.
Who We Are
This practice is comprised of specialists dedicated to the executive life sciences market, located throughout our global network. The consultants are local market specialists – combine their expertise with our international reach and senior recruitment know-how means and Page Executive has the capability to manage executive life sciences mandates on a local, regional and global level.