Browse by industry - Property & Construction
14 Matching Jobs
Property & Construction jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanentPortakabin
- A rare opportunity to join Europe's market leading modular building innovator with full responsibility to lead and inspire the Portakabin Refurbished Business.
The role is for Heading a Business Development function for one of the largest Retail Players in the country.
The organization has been growing aggressively over last 10 years both organically and inorganically and now they have even more extensive growth plans till 2020 and hence the role of a Business Development is the most critical for the organization to help it achieve its growth plans and expand its footprint in the country
Weld CountyPermanent$150,000 - $160,000
- Head of Business Development for Real Estate acquisition
- Leadership position to play the major part in the growth story
The Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer is a key position within the company reporting directly to the CEO. This professional will lead the vision and strategies of connecting our marketing team and marketing budgets to our business development pursuits, revenue goals and company value proposition, as well as lead the Business Development Team in executing strategies to enhance our ability to identify, pursue and develop meaningful and long term partnership opportunities.
- Great opportunity to be the right hand of the CEO for a growing private company
- Our client is looking for an experienced strategic marketing professional
General Manager role offers you to lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial activities and help create and implement strategy on the property level for the guests.
- Property Real Estate Company
- General Manager
Individual would be responsible for selling a full line of office furnishings, services and accessories. This position requires pipeline building and sales achievement in a business environment that rewards results. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to identify prospective clients, develop and execute territory plans and sales strategies that lead to targeting and closing new accounts.
- Remote opportunity for a growing corporate furniture company
- Manage and grow relationships with commercial architects and brokers
A leading international retail organisation is looking to appoint a Health and Safety Manager for Ireland. The role is based in south Dublin.
- Health and Safety Manager
- Health and Safety
This candidate will direct, in collaboration with the Chairman, all marketing collateral, campaigns, events, programming initiatives, social media and web developments that sustain and elevate property brands including identifying and researching key markets and strategies to aid in leasing positioning and value propositions to increase revenue.
New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager with Real Estate experience
Exciting opportunity to join a REIT as Counsel, focusing on a broad range of commercial real estate matters.
New YorkPermanent$200,000 - $225,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a REIT
- Counsel will work on commercial loans and general real estate matters
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Real Estate Developer here in NYC as Counsel. This role will work closely with the business on all transactional legal matters as well as managing outside counsel.
- Exciting role to join a NYC Developer as Counsel
- Must have 5-8 years of experience gained at a law firm and in-house
Due to expansion Envoplan are looking to recruit a UK Sales Director who shares the same approach - It is an incredibly exciting time to join this dynamic and fast growth business.
- Office Interior Fit-Out Solutions
- London, South East
Property & Construction
Mergers and acquisitions, and downsizing and streamlining are issues evident across the global property and construction market. It’s a sector undergoing change, and this transformation necessitates insightful and proactive leadership. Page Executive partners with organisations in the process of transforming as well as those looking to increase market share and remain ahead of the competition.
Our Global Track Record
- Human resources director Benelux – Construction company – Belgium
- Technical director – Building services business – Italy
- Chief executive officer – Construction group – UAE
- Finance director CEMEA – FTSE-listed property services business – UK
What We Do
Page Executive’s approach to property and construction talent attraction is flexible and dictated by client demand. We provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We always keep the outcome in mind – to identify and attract the individual(s) who will make the required impact on your business. We recruit the general and operational management professionals who lead these organisations. Working in close partnership with our functional practices, we also identify and attract CFOs, CIOs, HRDs and more for businesses in the following sub-sectors:Asset and property management
- Agency and leasing
- Building and design consultancy
- Development and regeneration
- Main contractors
- Specialist sub-contractors
Additionally, we also recruit the ‘heads of’ property for organisations in industry, commerce, financial services and the public sector.
Who We Are
The property and construction practice spans our international network. The consultants that make up the practice are local market specialists – combine their expertise with our international reach and senior recruitment know-how means and Page Executive has capability to manage executive property and construction mandates on a local, regional and global level.