Browse by industry - Property & Construction
2 Matching Jobs
Property & Construction jobs
Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company. As part of their regional plan, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced business leader to head up the growing business in Indonesia.
TorontoPermanentCA$140,000 - CA$150,000
- Lead the growing business of a major player in the construction industry
- Be a key member of the Group's senior leadership team in Southeast Asia
The Senior Project Manager will lead the Project Management team to successfully deliver projects from inception to completion, with key contributions from the Development team and the Sales & Marketing team. Key responsibilities will include providing leadership and guidance to the construction project managers, while presiding over all projects; ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
BurlingtonPermanentCA$100,000 - CA$130,000
- Excellent Opportunity for Growth
- Join a Dynamic and Growing Developer / Builder
The Engineering Manager's prime function is to ensure that work is assigned and completed by the engineering team and that deliverables meet; the Owner's Requirements, production milestones for internal construction teams, codes and bylaws and the high quality standards of the organization.
New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
- Exciting opportunity to Join a Growing Design Build Construction Firm
- Department Leadership Opportunity
The General Counsel is a key hire for our publicly-traded Residential Real Estate Development client. This role will be focused on all transactional real estate legal matters as well as risk management and litigation management. This role is ideal for a candidate who is currently in-house at a residential developer and looking to take his/her next step.
- Key hire for Residential Real Estate Developer very active in US market
- General Counsel will focus on all transactional and litigation matters
Property & Construction
Mergers and acquisitions, and downsizing and streamlining are issues evident across the global property and construction market. It’s a sector undergoing change, and this transformation necessitates insightful and proactive leadership. Page Executive partners with organisations in the process of transforming as well as those looking to increase market share and remain ahead of the competition.
Our Global Track Record
- Human resources director Benelux – Construction company – Belgium
- Technical director – Building services business – Italy
- Chief executive officer – Construction group – UAE
- Finance director CEMEA – FTSE-listed property services business – UK
What We Do
Page Executive’s approach to property and construction talent attraction is flexible and dictated by client demand. We provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We always keep the outcome in mind – to identify and attract the individual(s) who will make the required impact on your business. We recruit the general and operational management professionals who lead these organisations. Working in close partnership with our functional practices, we also identify and attract CFOs, CIOs, HRDs and more for businesses in the following sub-sectors:Asset and property management
- Agency and leasing
- Building and design consultancy
- Development and regeneration
- Main contractors
- Specialist sub-contractors
Additionally, we also recruit the ‘heads of’ property for organisations in industry, commerce, financial services and the public sector.
Who We Are
The property and construction practice spans our international network. The consultants that make up the practice are local market specialists – combine their expertise with our international reach and senior recruitment know-how means and Page Executive has capability to manage executive property and construction mandates on a local, regional and global level.