Browse by industry - Property & Construction
12 Matching Jobs
Property & Construction jobs
- Featured JobGurgaonPermanent
The role is for Heading a Business Development function for one of the largest Retail Players in the country.
The organization has been growing aggressively over last 10 years both organically and inorganically and now they have even more extensive growth plans till 2020 and hence the role of a Business Development is the most critical for the organization to help it achieve its growth plans and expand its footprint in the country
- Head of Business Development for Real Estate acquisition
- Leadership position to play the major part in the growth story
An exciting and rare opportunity based in Malaysia for a high calibre Corporate Assurance Head to join a well-established conglomerate in their journey of growth and transformation. Internal audit experts with practical skills and corporate work experience are highly desired.
- Head of Group Corporate Assurance
- Regional role based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GM Malls - Palembang
- Manage overall mall operations & strategy
- Responsible for continuous improvement and change management
LimaPermanentPEN630,000 - PEN700,000
- Manage overall mall operations
- Responsible for change management
Buscamos un Administrador, Economista, Ingeniero o de carreras afines para un importante desarrollador inmobiliario dispuesto a enfrentar el reto de Gerente General.
- Proyecto de gran potencial a largo plazo.
- Empresa de gran tamaño y en pleno crecimiento.
Due to expansion an exciting Sales Director role focused on the London region has arisen within a well-established and fast growth office fit-out solutions provider.
- Sales Director opportunity
- London and the South East, UK.
General Manager role offers you to lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial activities and help create and implement strategy on the property level for the guests.
- Property Real Estate Company
- General Manager
A leading international retail organisation is looking to appoint a Health and Safety Manager for Ireland. The role is based in south Dublin.
- Health and Safety Manager
- Health and Safety
This candidate will direct, in collaboration with the Chairman, all marketing collateral, campaigns, events, programming initiatives, social media and web developments that sustain and elevate property brands including identifying and researching key markets and strategies to aid in leasing positioning and value propositions to increase revenue.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager with Real Estate experience
Due to expansion Envoplan are looking to recruit a UK Sales Director who shares the same approach - It is an incredibly exciting time to join this dynamic and fast growth business.
TimminsPermanentCA$150,000 - CA$200,000
- Office Interior Fit-Out Solutions
- London, South East
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading mid tier mining firm. The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of practical mine development which allows for orderly exploitation of economically minable ore reserves. You will oversee the development of long and short range mine plans including mine services, infrastructure, and production.
- Excellent Opportunity to Join an Established Mining Company
- Gold and Silver Mining Production
Property & Construction
Mergers and acquisitions, and downsizing and streamlining are issues evident across the global property and construction market. It’s a sector undergoing change, and this transformation necessitates insightful and proactive leadership. Page Executive partners with organisations in the process of transforming as well as those looking to increase market share and remain ahead of the competition.
Our Global Track Record
- Human resources director Benelux – Construction company – Belgium
- Technical director – Building services business – Italy
- Chief executive officer – Construction group – UAE
- Finance director CEMEA – FTSE-listed property services business – UK
What We Do
Page Executive’s approach to property and construction talent attraction is flexible and dictated by client demand. We provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We always keep the outcome in mind – to identify and attract the individual(s) who will make the required impact on your business. We recruit the general and operational management professionals who lead these organisations. Working in close partnership with our functional practices, we also identify and attract CFOs, CIOs, HRDs and more for businesses in the following sub-sectors:Asset and property management
- Agency and leasing
- Building and design consultancy
- Development and regeneration
- Main contractors
- Specialist sub-contractors
Additionally, we also recruit the ‘heads of’ property for organisations in industry, commerce, financial services and the public sector.
Who We Are
The property and construction practice spans our international network. The consultants that make up the practice are local market specialists – combine their expertise with our international reach and senior recruitment know-how means and Page Executive has capability to manage executive property and construction mandates on a local, regional and global level.