Browse by industry - Technology Media & Telecoms
25 Matching Jobs
Technology Media & Telecoms jobs
- Excellent opportunity to work in MNC company.
- Excellent career growth in digital industry locally and regionally.
PeruPermanentPEN390,000 - PEN450,000
- Great opportunity to work in eCommerce industry
- Fast growing company
We are looking for a graduate from Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related, for a relevant Printing Technology and Services company, willing to face the challenge of Sales Manager.
Tokyo 23 wardsPermanent¥8,950,000 - ¥15,000,000
- Leading Multinational with presence in 40+ countries and over 2 Billion in sales
- USD 20+ in local annual revenue
- 日本および海外におけるJ-SOX評価、内部監査, 監査計画の策定から監査実施、報告まで担当いただきます。
- 年に数回 の国内外出張あり（監査計画に基づく出張であり、急な出張は発生しません
Chief of Investment - Technology Based (Fashion Company)
- Excellent opportunity to work in a company with reputable brand.
- Part of a new team with excellent global support team members.
- Mobile-based only technology company.
- Excellent opportunity
- Dynamic and multi-cultural team members
The Key Account Manager / Director will Grow Business, Maintain Competitiveness & Relationship at our key account customers.
- Key account manager with Comcast relationships
- Key account manager with CPE device knowledge
Chief Executive Officer for an International Game Industry.
- International Game Industry.
Reporting to the board, the GM will set and drive all aspects of the global sales and operations strategy including teams in HK and the USA..
- Global Role
- Mandarin Speaking
Do you see yourself as an excellent writer with strong experience in developing and executing national communication programs? And how would you like to handle and manage press relations and other corporate issues? Would you like to be a hands-on leader who will be proactively managing the execution according to the standards? If the answer is yes to all those questions, than our client will be able to provide this rare opportunity.
NewburyPermanent£120,000 - £130,000
- Rare opportunity.
- Reputable brand.
You will partner the Divisional President and act as part of the senior management team to lead the HR function for the business and contribute to the HR Leadership team in the USA and will have full responsibility for HR Strategy and the development and implementation of plans to implement those strategies worldwide.
- Fast growth technology business
- Highly strategic with large scale transformation and growth agenda
Our client is an international telecommunications company. To further strengthen their IT team, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Software Development Director who will lead and manage a number of teams within this area. The successful candidate will have experience in an international, regulated business which deals with large volumes of customers such as telecommunications, banking, insurance, etc.
- Leading a team of IT developers
- International telecommunications company
Technology, Media & Telecoms
Given the rate of change in the technology, media and telecoms sectors, it’s likely that an even greater level of innovation will be required of organisations, both now and in the future, to remain at the top of their game. Individuals with vision who can strategise will be essential in driving these businesses forward. Page Executive partners with a range of organisations to source this type of talent.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Entertainment network – Australia
- International human resources director – International software business – Ireland
- Director of consolidation and reporting – Global ICT provider – the Netherlands
- VP UK & Ireland – PC manufacturer – UK
What We Do
Page Executive’s TMT practice specialises in executive-level recruitment within a number of the industry’s subsectors including:
- Devices, hardware and manufacturing
- Digital media
- IT services
- ‘Traditional’ media
We provide a bespoke solution dependent on requirements. When brand name is a recognised draw, we manage advertising campaigns. When confidentiality is crucial, we conduct a discreet search of the market. Page Executive undertakes both permanent and interim talent attraction processes.
Who We Are
We have a proven track record of working with organisations to identify the current and future leaders who will be crucial to their ongoing success. We have teams located throughout our global network dedicated to the technology, media and telecoms sectors. This practice interfaces with the specialists in our functional practices to ensure our capability extends to all areas of technology, media and telecoms organisations – from CEO and operational management, to finance and sales leadership roles.