31 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: USA
- New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
Exciting opportunity for an Attorney with 8-10 years of experience dealing with large, complex commercial contracts to join a tight-knit legal team as a Commercial Contracts Counsel. This role will interface directly with top company executives in negotiating contracts valued at tens of millions of dollars.
MiamiPermanent$140,000 - $160,000
- High level role focused on dealing with company-wide agreements
- Role is client facing, dealing with C-level executives and stakeholders
We are looking for an experience regional sales manager of FOOD & BEVERAGE, who already has key relationship with National Food Distributors, being able to drive sales to National Accounts, Food-Service or Travel & Leisure. This person will lead and direct the sales team to exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives.
- Internatioanl consumer goods company, looking to grow sales in the southeast
- Our client is a global firm, but small in the United States
Seking an experienced Desktop Engineer/Technical Support Specialist. The successful candidate will have a broad and thorough knowledge of windows desktop computing disciplines including: Windows registry, GPO, MSI packages, scripting, application Integration, Active Directory, desktop performance, mobile technology and desktop security.
- Desk top Engineer with law firm experience
- Technical Support Specialist
The firm has raised a $500mm fund and have identified the need to add two Associates to the Investment team. The candidates will need significant experience evaluating distressed situations and will be based at the firm's headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
- Private Equity
Exciting opportunity to join a REIT as Counsel, focusing on a broad range of commercial real estate matters.
New YorkPermanent$200,000 - $225,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a REIT
- Counsel will work on commercial loans and general real estate matters
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Real Estate Developer here in NYC as Counsel. This role will work closely with the business on all transactional legal matters as well as managing outside counsel.
- Exciting role to join a NYC Developer as Counsel
- Must have 5-8 years of experience gained at a law firm and in-house
This fantastic opportunity is a New Jersey based position that will involve managing and developing a portfolio of existing retail accounts, as well as pro-actively targeting and opening new business customers with major retailers.
- Working directly with President to manage national accounts
- Company has licenses for LEGO, Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, etc.
Searching for a Key Account Director with previous relationships with preferrably Comcast. The Key Account Manager / Director will Grow Business, Maintain Competitiveness & Relationship at our key account customers.
- Key account Director
- Key account director
Searching for a Head of tax in our Dallas office
BostonPermanent$150,000 - $170,000
- Head of Tax
- Head of Tax
Private Equity firm seeks Operations professional to focus on portfolio, systems and investor relations. This is NOT a Front Office investment role!
- Based in Boston
- Investor Relations, Systems & Portfolio Orentated