UK & ROI
38 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: UK & ROI
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
Page Executive have recently partnered with Merlin Entertainments to recruit a Commercial Director to join their Midway London (MWL) division.
Featured JobNorth West LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Unique opportunity has arisen with Merlin Entertainments as Commercial Director
- You will own the day to day commercial performance for our London retail offer
The Guinness Partnership has been providing homes and services for over 125 years. We're incredibly proud of our heritage and excited about our future.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Director of Policy and Communications with The Guinness Partnership
- housing, policy and communciations
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring all Finance activity supports the execution of Victim Support's strategic vision.
Featured JobTeddington, EnglandPermanent£130,000
- Responsible for all Finance activity, ensuring execution of VS's vision.
- Strategic leadership to a dispersed finance team.
We're looking for a talented Finance Director to join our executive team.
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
- A mutlinational diversified manufacturing business
- Complex and challenging transformation
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent£95,000
- GEZE UK one of the market leaders in door and window controls
- Finance Director - Lichfield Staffordshire
We are looking for a Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT, being an integral part of our Strategic Management Team and managing a team of fifteen at our East London office.
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
This is a high profile Finance Business Partner opportunity working at the Fordham Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team you will be reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director. You will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business
- A site based Finance Business Partner at the Fordham site
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly talented individual to join a great British exporting manufacturing company and be part of changing the heavy section fabrication industry, worldwide.
- Process Capital Equipment Solutions
- Global Sales (Europe based)