UK & ROI
71 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: UK & ROI
- Featured JobEnglandPermanentPortakabin
- A rare opportunity to join Europe's market leading modular building innovator with full responsibility to lead and inspire the Portakabin Refurbished Business.
Featured JobSouthallPermanent£130,000 - £160,000
- A rare opportunity to join Europe's market leading modular building innovator with full responsibility to lead and inspire the Portakabin Scotland Business.
This is a key appointment for a global generic pharmaceutical company where the candidate will work closely with the Managing Director to strengthen the organisation. As it is a growing company, additional responsibilities will emerge in the future.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
- Future succession plan for the MD
- Growth oriented business, key strategic role
Alexander Dennis Limited (ADL) are looking to appoint a NPD Programmes Director to lead, develop and deploy world class project management techniques across a wide range of projects encompassing NPD and other business change initiatives. The business has an ambitious growth strategy to increase revenues to £1bn by 2020 and requires an exceptional individual to lead the Programme Management function and execute the key projects that will facilitate this growth. This role will be pivotal both to the development of such robust project management disciplines and to ensuring successful delivery.
- NPD Programmes Director
- Alexander Dennis Limited the UK's leading bus and coach manufacturer.
- A mutlinational diversified manufacturing business
- Complex and challenging transformation
- GEZE UK one of the market leaders in door and window controls
- Finance Director - Lichfield Staffordshire
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
Exciting VP Leveraged Finance Desk Analyst with a leading European Corporate Bank based in London.
The Desk Analyst will provide high quality research on both a macro and a micro level across the loan credit spectrum in order to originate and facilitate trading ideas
City of LondonPermanent
- Leveraged finance and high yield credit research to support credit trading
- Leading European Corporate Bank based in London
Chief Risk Officer opportunity with the London subsidiary of a major international bank which focuses on Africa. Very strong credit risk skills from a bank and experience focused on Africa (or emerging markets) is required.
- CRO - Emerging Markets Credit Risk, Market and Operational Risk, SMF 4.
- London subsidiary of a major African bank. ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP framework
VP & Senior Director Structured Products - Interest Rates opportunities with a leading European Corporate Bank's London team.
- Interest Rate Options, Derivatives, Structuring and Trading
- Leading European Corporate Bank looking to strengthen their London office