UK & ROI
53 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: UK & ROI
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
Reporting to the Executive Director, The Finance and Commercial Director is responsible for ensuring the Crafts Council manages its resources effectively and exploits its potential for income generation.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
- Responsible for ensuring the Crafts Council manages its resources effectively
- Exploit full potential of income generation and identify areas of growth
Alexander Dennis Limited (ADL) are looking to appoint a NPD Programmes Director to lead, develop and deploy world class project management techniques across a wide range of projects encompassing NPD and other business change initiatives. The business has an ambitious growth strategy to increase revenues to £1bn by 2020 and requires an exceptional individual to lead the Programme Management function and execute the key projects that will facilitate this growth. This role will be pivotal both to the development of such robust project management disciplines and to ensuring successful delivery.
- NPD Programmes Director
- Alexander Dennis Limited the UK's leading bus and coach manufacturer.
This is an outstanding Finance Director opportunity, reporting to the MD of Linde Sterling, an accredited national network company for Linde covering the North West. Linde are the UK market leader in the sale, service and rental of materials handling equipment. The business has an ambitious growth agenda. Based from the offices in Warrington, this role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the businesses continued success & further your own career.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- Leasing industry or B2B equipment industry experience.
- A Finance Director and trusted business partner to the Managing Director
Page Executive have recently partnered with Merlin Entertainments to recruit a Commercial Director to join their Midway London (MWL) division.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Unique opportunity has arisen with Merlin Entertainments as Commercial Director
- You will own the day to day commercial performance for our London retail offer
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring all Finance activity supports the execution of Victim Support's strategic vision.
- Responsible for all Finance activity, ensuring execution of VS's vision.
- Strategic leadership to a dispersed finance team.
- A mutlinational diversified manufacturing business
- Complex and challenging transformation
- GEZE UK one of the market leaders in door and window controls
- Finance Director - Lichfield Staffordshire
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
Due to an internal promotion an excellent UK based opportunity has arisen for a sales focused Regional Manager to take full responsibility for Balticare UK, Ireland and Iceland.
- Sales focussed Regional Manager
- HVAC, Industrial Process Cooling and Refrigeration Market sectors.