Board Level - Board Level Subsector jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Board Level Subsector jobs
- Featured JobScotlandPermanentPortakabin
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£90,000 - £110,000
- A rare opportunity to join Europe's market leading modular building innovator with full responsibility to lead and inspire the Portakabin Scotland Business.
Alexander Dennis Limited (ADL) are looking to appoint a NPD Programmes Director to lead, develop and deploy world class project management techniques across a wide range of projects encompassing NPD and other business change initiatives. The business has an ambitious growth strategy to increase revenues to £1bn by 2020 and requires an exceptional individual to lead the Programme Management function and execute the key projects that will facilitate this growth. This role will be pivotal both to the development of such robust project management disciplines and to ensuring successful delivery.
Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
- NPD Programmes Director
- Alexander Dennis Limited the UK's leading bus and coach manufacturer.
Page Executive is looking for a passionate Executive leader to drive RMIT's Online Education business in their inaugural CEO role.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Inaugural CEO for emerging Online Education business, Melbourne based.
- Iconic National brand with unique remit to rapidly expand.
Managing Director Asia Pacific
- Managing Director Asia Pacific
- MNC Financial Services
This position is a critical hire for the association. Business Mauritius is looking for an experienced leader with strong background in economic development and preferably with a mix of Public/Private experience. The successful candidate will have to drive Business Mauritius vision and will be the key spokesperson of the business community. He/she should demonstrate the ability to clearly communicate strategy to government, international organisations, members and other stakeholders.
- Great exposure to public and private sector
- Leading the apex business organisation of Mauritius
Newly created Chief Operating Officer role for a leading niche brand.
Great opportunity to join this business at a time of growth.
- Great new role as COO
- Leading niche fashion brand
General Manager role offers you to lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial activities and help create and implement strategy on the property level for the guests.
- Property Real Estate Company
- General Manager
As a management consultant, you are expected to become a key contributor to the growth and development of the team by developing excellent client relationships while working in a team. Ideally, you have worked in a real sector before (FSI / Consumer Products / Tech companies).
- Top global management consultancy firm.
- Rare opportunity.
The position offers a challenging career through the transformation of the organization. Responsible for the growth of revenue and profitability as well as operational service provision for the allocated region, aligning performance of others for success and leading the Management team to deliver our primary objective of total customer satisfaction through best in class service delivery within budget expectations.
- An information management company
- Country Manager