CFO & Financial Management jobs
49 Matching Jobs
CFO & Financial Management jobs
- Featured JobWest EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring all Finance activity supports the execution of Victim Support's strategic vision.
Featured JobTeddington, EnglandPermanent£130,000
- Responsible for all Finance activity, ensuring execution of VS's vision.
- Strategic leadership to a dispersed finance team.
We're looking for a talented Finance Director to join our executive team.
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent£95,000
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
We are looking for a Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT, being an integral part of our Strategic Management Team and managing a team of fifteen at our East London office.
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
A broad finance director role in a division of a listed group with a global reach. You will be based in Luton and have dual reporting lines, both functionally and to the divisional MD.
BostonPermanent$150,000 - $170,000
- Finance Director for a division of a listed business
- Role based in Luton
Private Equity firm seeks Operations professional to focus on portfolio, systems and investor relations. This is NOT a Front Office investment role!
City of LondonPermanent
- Based in Boston
- Investor Relations, Systems & Portfolio Orentated
The Head of Internal Audit will undertake and manage the Internal Audit function (SMF 5) for this African Banking subsidiary reporting to the Chairman of the Audit and Compliance Committee with a dotted line into the CEO.
City of LondonPermanent
- Head of Internal Audit
- African Bank, UK subsidiary
Chief Risk Officer opportunity with the London subsidiary of a major international bank which focuses on Africa. Very strong credit risk skills from a bank and experience focused on Africa (or emerging markets) is required.
South East EnglandTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)
- CRO - Emerging Markets Credit Risk, Market and Operational Risk, SMF 4.
- London subsidiary of a major African bank. ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP framework
Interim Deputy Director of Finance required to help formulate a long-term financial model and wide financial policy.
- Experience of working with an acute provider
- CCAB qualification or equivalent
Exciting opportunity to join a leading European Corporate Bank as a VP / Director Credit Portfolio Management in London. The role will focus on active management of corporate loan assets including the infrastructure, chemicals and transportation sectors.
- Active management of corporate loans, credit risk, portfolio assessment
- Leading European Corporate Bank. Based in London
CFO & Financial Management
CFO & Financial Leadership Barometer (2014)
Finance leadership roles are evolving. While retaining the management of finance departments, today’s CFO is expected to operate with a wider remit; to lead corporate strategy, minimise risks and create value. A strong technical grounding remains important, but proven commercial and leadership skills are emerging as the core competencies required by organisations seeking senior finance talent. Our CFO practice has a proven track record of identifying the right finance leaders and functional experts for the businesses we partner with.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Global fashion brand – China
- Regional chief financial officer LATAM – Bank holding company – Mexico
- Chief financial officer – Retail Group – the Netherlands
- Chief financial officer – FTSE 250 services business – UK
What We Do
We partner with a range of organisations, from SMEs to global, blue-chip organisations and public sector bodies, to meet their finance leadership requirements on a permanent and interim basis. Our remit extends beyond generalist financial management roles to include those responsible for the leadership of related functions such as tax, treasury, investor relations, audit and compliance. Our CFO practice consultants work closely with their counterparts in our industry practices to ensure full sector coverage. Our approach to financial management talent attraction is flexible and dictated by client demand: We provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We keep the end goal in mind – to identify and attract the individual(s) who will make the required impact on your business.
Who We Are
PageGroup has been operating in the financial management area since our business was established in 1976, so we’ve witnessed first-hand the changing demands on, and expectations of the CFO. As the role of finance leaders has shifted, we have developed our expertise and defined our approach to senior financial management talent attraction. Our CFO practice is comprised of search professionals, located across our international network, who are regional specialists in their markets. Combine this local knowledge, replicated globally and the reach of Page Executive and we have the capability to handle any senior finance recruitment mandate.
Latest opportunitiesDivisional Finance DirectorHayesPermanentHead of Internal AuditCity of LondonPermanentInterim Deputy Director of FinanceSouth East EnglandTemporary£500 - £550 per day (£129,990 - £142,989)VP / Director Credit Portfolio ManagementLondonPermanentPrivate Equity Relationship Manager - DirectorLondonPermanentHead of TaxDallasPermanentPortfolio Analyst - Private EquityBostonPermanent$150,000 - $170,000AVP Lending Compliance Officer - BankingBostonPermanentFinancial Controller - High End RestaurantsBostonPermanent$150,000 - $160,000View More Jobs