CFO & Financial Management jobs
75 Matching Jobs
CFO & Financial Management jobs
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
Reporting to the Executive Director, The Finance and Commercial Director is responsible for ensuring the Crafts Council manages its resources effectively and exploits its potential for income generation.
- Responsible for ensuring the Crafts Council manages its resources effectively
- Exploit full potential of income generation and identify areas of growth
This is an outstanding Finance Director opportunity, reporting to the MD of Linde Sterling, an accredited national network company for Linde covering the North West. Linde are the UK market leader in the sale, service and rental of materials handling equipment. The business has an ambitious growth agenda. Based from the offices in Warrington, this role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the businesses continued success & further your own career.
- Leasing industry or B2B equipment industry experience.
- A Finance Director and trusted business partner to the Managing Director
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
Interesting and challenging career opportunity for a global listed multinational in southern Italy.
LondonTemporary£550 - £600 per day (£142,989 - £155,988)
- Exciting project with international flavour
- Future career opportunities within a fast growing corporation
QIPP Lead to assist with an exciting assignment for the next 6 months outside the scope of IR 35.
- Opportunity to lead a 6 month assignment outside the scope of IR 35
- QIPP capability
Join one of the biggest retail company
South East EnglandPermanent
- Responsible for the relationship with financial institutions
- Ensure compliance with MEXGAAPS and USGAAPS
Our client is seeking a Group Financial Controller to manage its global finance function. A varied and highly challenging role, it has arisen at a key phase in the company's development and provides an opportunity to join an international business where there is significant headroom for future career progression
- Highly successful and expanding UK PLC seeks a Group FC
- De facto deputy to the Main Board CFO, a highly varied and challenging role
Exciting opportunity to join a growing emerging markets bank in London as their VP / Director African Trade Finance Loan Distribution
- African trade finance loan syndication and sales to financial institutions
- Emerging markets bank, based in London.
Large regional financial services firm looking for a motivated Tax Associate to join their business
PortlandPermanent$180,000 - $200,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Tax Associate to join a growing organization in NYC.
- Large regional firm looking for a hardworking and motivated Tax Associate.
Director of Technical Accounting Policy required to join growing multinational firm. In line with an impressive track record and ambitious growth plans, they are looking for someone to spearhead their technical accounting department. The successful incumbent will also be responsible for growing the team in the years to come.
- Based in Portland, ME
- Head of Technical Accounting department
CFO & Financial Management
CFO & Financial Leadership Barometer (2014)
Finance leadership roles are evolving. While retaining the management of finance departments, today’s CFO is expected to operate with a wider remit; to lead corporate strategy, minimise risks and create value. A strong technical grounding remains important, but proven commercial and leadership skills are emerging as the core competencies required by organisations seeking senior finance talent. Our CFO practice has a proven track record of identifying the right finance leaders and functional experts for the businesses we partner with.
Our Global Track Record
- Chief financial officer – Global fashion brand – China
- Regional chief financial officer LATAM – Bank holding company – Mexico
- Chief financial officer – Retail Group – the Netherlands
- Chief financial officer – FTSE 250 services business – UK
What We Do
We partner with a range of organisations, from SMEs to global, blue-chip organisations and public sector bodies, to meet their finance leadership requirements on a permanent and interim basis. Our remit extends beyond generalist financial management roles to include those responsible for the leadership of related functions such as tax, treasury, investor relations, audit and compliance. Our CFO practice consultants work closely with their counterparts in our industry practices to ensure full sector coverage. Our approach to financial management talent attraction is flexible and dictated by client demand: We provide talent mapping and salary benchmarking, as well as retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We keep the end goal in mind – to identify and attract the individual(s) who will make the required impact on your business.
Who We Are
PageGroup has been operating in the financial management area since our business was established in 1976, so we’ve witnessed first-hand the changing demands on, and expectations of the CFO. As the role of finance leaders has shifted, we have developed our expertise and defined our approach to senior financial management talent attraction. Our CFO practice is comprised of search professionals, located across our international network, who are regional specialists in their markets. Combine this local knowledge, replicated globally and the reach of Page Executive and we have the capability to handle any senior finance recruitment mandate.
Latest opportunitiesDirector/Head of Shared Accounting ServicesItalyPermanentQIPP LeadLondonTemporary£550 - £600 per day (£142,989 - £155,988)CFOGuanajuatoPermanentGroup Financial ControllerSouth East EnglandPermanentTax AssociateNew YorkPermanentDirector of Technical Accounting - Portland, MEPortlandPermanent$180,000 - $200,000Chief Operating OfficerGenevaPermanentFinance Director North AmericaHoustonPermanent$165,000 - $180,000Head of Finance and AdministrationIstanbul (Europe)PermanentView More Jobs