CFO & Financial Management - CFO & Financial Management Subsector jobs
78 Matching Jobs
CFO & Financial Management Subsector jobs
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
Reporting to the Executive Director, The Finance and Commercial Director is responsible for ensuring the Crafts Council manages its resources effectively and exploits its potential for income generation.
- Responsible for ensuring the Crafts Council manages its resources effectively
- Exploit full potential of income generation and identify areas of growth
This is an outstanding Finance Director opportunity, reporting to the MD of Linde Sterling, an accredited national network company for Linde covering the North West. Linde are the UK market leader in the sale, service and rental of materials handling equipment. The business has an ambitious growth agenda. Based from the offices in Warrington, this role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the businesses continued success & further your own career.
- Leasing industry or B2B equipment industry experience.
- A Finance Director and trusted business partner to the Managing Director
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
MiddlesexPermanent$80,000 - $100,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
Insurance firm seeks Senior Analyst to join their risk management team as Operational/ Enterprise Risk Management professional.
- Based in Cambridge, MA
- Senior Analyst level
Opportunity for a VP/Director Oil & Gas Corporate Banking - Africa with an leading international bank in London
- O&G corporate coverage role focused on African clients
- Opportunity to join a leading international bank in London, to focus on Africa
Due to rapidly increasing deal flow, their NYC office is looking to add a Senior Associate to their Healthcare Services & IT vertical to provide innovative sell-side, buy-side, recapitalization/restructuring, equity private placement and strategic partnering services.
- exciting opportunity to join a growing sector coverage team in NYC
- runway to VP
Exciting opportunity for a Director Corporate Banking Industrials - Africa with a leading international bank in London focused on Africa
- Head of Corporate Banking opportunity focused on African Industrial Corporates
- Opportunity to join a leading international bank in London focused on Africa
Our client is an independent management-owned company offering placement services and secondary advice for private equity, private debt and private real estate funds. For the successful expansion of the business we are searching for a Principal with the ambition and potential to become an equity partner in the company.
City of LondonPermanent
- Principal opportunity in Switzerland
- Chance for an ambitious individual to become an equity partner in the company
Develop and embed the compliance framework for the Direct Bank business.
Provide early assurance in respect of compliance over the new business, and assist with providing advice and guidance in respect of remediating any compliance issues identified.
Build robust and appropriate working relationships within a new business, those existing functions and at the outsourced provider.
- compliance experience
- retail banking
Interesting and challenging career opportunity for a global listed multinational in southern Italy.
- Exciting project with international flavour
- Future career opportunities within a fast growing corporation