8 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
Exciting opportunity for an Attorney with 8-10 years of experience dealing with large, complex commercial contracts to join a tight-knit legal team as a Commercial Contracts Counsel. This role will interface directly with top company executives in negotiating contracts valued at tens of millions of dollars.
New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
- High level role focused on dealing with company-wide agreements
- Role is client facing, dealing with C-level executives and stakeholders
Exciting opportunity to join a REIT as Counsel, focusing on a broad range of commercial real estate matters.
New YorkPermanent$200,000 - $225,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a REIT
- Counsel will work on commercial loans and general real estate matters
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Real Estate Developer here in NYC as Counsel. This role will work closely with the business on all transactional legal matters as well as managing outside counsel.
- Exciting role to join a NYC Developer as Counsel
- Must have 5-8 years of experience gained at a law firm and in-house
Our client is searching for a new member to join their compliance team. The Incumbent will sit in the broker-dealer arm of the bank and will cover the investment banking business lines.
- Investment Banking Compliance
This position is responsible for providing timely legal advice and supporting the Legal Group's day-to-day operations.
- Trust Attorney
Responsable / Socio / Equipo de fiscal con el fin de incorporarse a despacho de abogados internacional de primer nivel.
- Despacho de abogados / Law Firm
- Socio / Partner / Responsable / Fiscal / Tax
My client is looking for another member to join their legal team as Counsel.
- Fund Counsel
- Long Island
Organisations operating in an environment of increased regulation and litigation need to attract the right legal leadership to navigate them through the possible legal challenges. But legal leadership isn’t just about ‘fire-fighting’; it’s about operating as a real business partner to ensure overall business success, profitability and growth.
Our Global Track Record
- Senior vice president, legal – Retail business – Canada
- Vice president compliance – Global software business – Ireland
- General counsel (Arabic speaking) – University – UAE
- General counsel – Multinational manufacturing conglomerate – UK
What We Do
Page Executive’s legal practice fulfils search mandates for our clients in three key areas:
- In-house departments – general counsel and ‘heads of’ legal roles
- Firms in practice – partners and counsel
- Leadership roles law firms – in collaboration with our functional practices
Our approach to executive legal recruitment is bespoke; we provide a flexible solution dependent on requirements. When confidentiality is crucial, we conduct a discreet search of the market. When brand name is a recognised draw, we can manage advertising campaigns. The consistency in our approach is that it’s results-driven, with the outcome being quick, effective answers to our clients’ hiring challenges.
Who We Are
PageGroup has a strong legal capability, first establishing a presence in the executive legal recruitment field in the UK in 1985. Since then, our business has grown exponentially and today Page Executive’s legal practice is comprised of search experts, located across our international network. Many have worked as legal professionals so have first-hand understanding about the complexities of this field.
Latest opportunitiesSenior Commercial Contracts CounselNew YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000Counsel - Commercial LendingNew YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000Director of Investment Banking ComplianceNew YorkPermanentCounsel, Real Estate DevelopmentNew YorkPermanent$200,000 - $225,000AVP Trust AttorneyNew YorkPermanentResponsable / Socio área fiscalMálagaPermanentFund CounselNew YorkPermanentSpanish Speaking AttorneyNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs