16 Matching Jobs
- New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
The VP, Employment Counsel will be responsible for providing employment law advice to internal clients in a fast-paced, high-volume setting. This role is a key hire for global, Fortune 500 client.
- Excellent opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company as Employment Counsel!
- Fast-paced, high volume environment with excellent growth opportunities!
My client is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their global team here in New York.
- Buy-Side Compliance Officer
- Large global buy-side shop
My client is looking for another Compliance Analyst to join their team. The incumbent would be covering KYC, AML, and OFAC.
- KYC/AML/OFAC Compliance
- Global bank located in Manhattan
My client is looking for a new Vice President level ISDA Negotiator to join their team here in New York.
MiddlesexPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
- Vice President - ISDA Negotiator
- Large Global Bank
Excellent opportunity to join a top-tier legal team as a Corporate Counsel, dealing with software licensing, SaaS agreements as well as commercial contracts supporting both customers and vendors. This role will work on a variety of corporate legal issues as well. Generalist role!
- Excellent opportunity to join a top Software Company with top legal team
- Role reports directly to General Counsel, dealing with all software agreements
My client is looking for a new Chief Compliance Officer to head up their New York operation. The ideal candidate will be a generalist within the Compliance field.
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Global Financial Services Firm
Exciting opportunity for a motivated, hard-working Attorney to work on complex business immigration matters in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
New YorkPermanent$145,000 - $160,000
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high volume setting
- Excellent law firm seeks Attorney with 1+ yrs business immigration experience!
Very exciting opportunity to join a prestigious business immigration law firm as an Associate Attorney, primarily focused on EB-5 immigration matters. Other areas of business immigration will be touched upon as well.
New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
- Exciting opportunity to join presitigious law firm
- EB-5 experience and Mandarin fluency required
Exciting opportunity for an Attorney with 8-10 years of experience dealing with large, complex commercial contracts to join a tight-knit legal team as a Commercial Contracts Counsel. This role will interface directly with top company executives in negotiating contracts valued at tens of millions of dollars.
New YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000
- High level role focused on dealing with company-wide agreements
- Role is client facing, dealing with C-level executives and stakeholders
Exciting opportunity to join a REIT as Counsel, focusing on a broad range of commercial real estate matters.
- Exciting opportunity to join a REIT
- Counsel will work on commercial loans and general real estate matters
Organisations operating in an environment of increased regulation and litigation need to attract the right legal leadership to navigate them through the possible legal challenges. But legal leadership isn’t just about ‘fire-fighting’; it’s about operating as a real business partner to ensure overall business success, profitability and growth.
Our Global Track Record
- Senior vice president, legal – Retail business – Canada
- Vice president compliance – Global software business – Ireland
- General counsel (Arabic speaking) – University – UAE
- General counsel – Multinational manufacturing conglomerate – UK
What We Do
Page Executive’s legal practice fulfils search mandates for our clients in three key areas:
- In-house departments – general counsel and ‘heads of’ legal roles
- Firms in practice – partners and counsel
- Leadership roles law firms – in collaboration with our functional practices
Our approach to executive legal recruitment is bespoke; we provide a flexible solution dependent on requirements. When confidentiality is crucial, we conduct a discreet search of the market. When brand name is a recognised draw, we can manage advertising campaigns. The consistency in our approach is that it’s results-driven, with the outcome being quick, effective answers to our clients’ hiring challenges.
Who We Are
PageGroup has a strong legal capability, first establishing a presence in the executive legal recruitment field in the UK in 1985. Since then, our business has grown exponentially and today Page Executive’s legal practice is comprised of search experts, located across our international network. Many have worked as legal professionals so have first-hand understanding about the complexities of this field.
Latest opportunitiesEmployment CounselNew YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000Compliance OfficerNew YorkPermanentCompliance AnalystNew YorkPermanentVP ISDA NegotiatorNew YorkPermanentChief Compliance OfficerNew YorkPermanentCorporate CounselMiddlesexPermanent$1 - $1,000,000Business Immigration Attorney (Contract) - Multiple Openings!New YorkTemporaryEB-5 Associate Attorney (Mandarin Speaking)New YorkPermanent$145,000 - $160,000Senior Commercial Contracts CounselNew YorkPermanent$1 - $1,000,000View More Jobs