Marketing & Communications jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Communications jobs
We are seeking to appoint a Head of Product Management with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are seeking a Director Product Management with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated product leadership in a previous role
Based in the Gates European headquarters, located in Erembodegem near to Aalst in Belgium, we are looking for a (m/f):
Strategic Product Development Director Automotive Replacement Europe
- Leading manufacturer of Automotive products
- Major contributor to the division's strategic and tactical planning process
As Global Pricing Manager you will support the sales organization through the collection, analysis and translation of pricing-data into actionable sales tactics.
- A challenging position within a rapidly expanding and dynamic company
- support in the development of business plans, sales strategies and key business
The key responsibilities of the Head of Ecommerce will focus on the web aspect of the business specifically related to customer acquisition, revenue growth, improving searchability and internet/social media operations of the company. Specific duties will include strategic and tactical planning, sales management, site design, technical functionality, and cost analysis as well as forecasting and trend analysis.
- A new role as Head of Ecommerce
- Leading fashion retailer
Marketing & Communications
Management competencies are a given in senior marketing and communications role; what sets true leaders apart from the rest is their ability to innovate, transform and raise the organisational profile in an increasingly fragmented and changing landscape. Page Executive has a proven track record of identifying these types of marketing leaders for our clients.
Our Global Track Record
- Marketing director – Nationwide beauty provider – Australia
- Digital marketing director – Multinational IT and electronics supplier – China
- Head of product development and marketing – International retail bank – Germany
- Chief executive officer – Communications group – Spain
What We Do
The marketing and communications practice works with organisations to meet their senior talent requirements, from talent mapping and salary benchmarking, to retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We provide permanent and interim solutions to a range of organisations; our success stories include partnerships with some of the world’s most recognisable brand names. We know that prior track record doesn’t guarantee future success though. We work hard to provide a bespoke service to each organisation requiring a new marketing and communications leader. As an established business, we can refer quickly to our global network of contacts and local market experts. We don’t limit our approach to these traditional routes to market; we genuinely search to locate the talent that will affect the required change on your organisation – quickly and accurately.
Who We Are
With specialist marketing and communications teams located throughout the majority of our worldwide locations, Page Executive is recognised as a genuine global leader in executive marketing talent attraction. Our international outlook means we can spot the global trends that our competition often can’t – the impact of technological developments, retention and reward trends and insight into market sentiment.