Operational & General Management jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Operational & General Management jobs
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent
A global direct marketing agency is currently seeking a GM to run their Indonesian operations in a newly created role. Working in a fast paced and sales orientated sector, you will be a strong people leader and a high achiever and be looking for an opportunity to strategically grow a business to the next level. A unique and exciting role within the Indonesian region.
- General Manager Indonesia - Jakarta based
- Newly created role to drive business strategy and growth
Responsible for profitable growth of Thailand and increase management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining managers. You will communicate values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress.
- General Manager of Thailand full P&L responsibility.
- Experience of the Adhesives Manufacturing market.
Reporting to the Owner, the General Managers primary responsibility will be to lead the New Zealand & Australia business towards targeted growth through the effective leadership and management of the sales, marketing, operations, product and technical teams.
Featured JobSouthallPermanent£130,000 - £160,000
- General Manager- NZ and AUS, reporting to Owner
- Focus on innovation and world class operations
This is a key appointment for a global generic pharmaceutical company where the candidate will work closely with the Managing Director to strengthen the organisation. As it is a growing company, additional responsibilities will emerge in the future.
- Future succession plan for the MD
- Growth oriented business, key strategic role
The role is for Heading a Business Development function for one of the largest Retail Players in the country.
The organization has been growing aggressively over last 10 years both organically and inorganically and now they have even more extensive growth plans till 2020 and hence the role of a Business Development is the most critical for the organization to help it achieve its growth plans and expand its footprint in the country
- Head of Business Development for Real Estate acquisition
- Leadership position to play the major part in the growth story
Our client is looking for a Facilities manager with experience in CAPEX Projects, Installations and Maintenance (PM, CM) to lead the Baldwin Park facility. The manufacturing site is regulated by the FDA and the USDA and produces a high quality product.
- Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Ammonium System
- Maintenance, USDA, Facilities, Capital Projects
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the new manager will be the focal point for the start-up of the new established US branch, offering specialised medical foods.
The aim is to set up, develop and manage the sales network in the hospital channel.
- Strong sales manager ready to become the future CEO
- Start up business in the American Hospital channel
Established FMCG manufacturing business require General Manager to run the business and increase growth in the region. The products are varied and diverse but focused around the personal care, FMCG and hygiene markets.
Dublin City CentreTemporary
- General Manager of consumer business
- Experience in healthcare, personal careor tisseu market
This role supports the Head of Actuarial Function & Head of Underwriting by leading many aspects of financial forecasting and actuarial reporting work for the business.
- Excellent daily rate
- Opportunity to be at the front of the decision making process
Director de Ventas de Marca de Terceros.
- Compañía multinacional española de alimentación.
- Director de Ventas de Marca de Terceros.
Operational & General Management
Getting the CEO appointment right is an obvious necessity for all organisations that want to remain viable. Just as important is putting in place the support leadership; the functional heads like the CFO and HRD but also the business unit leaders and operational management of the organisation. Page Executive has developed specialist expertise in partnering with businesses to appoint their most senior professionals.
Our Global Track Record
- Country manager – Textile producer – Argentina
- Vice president operations – Major automotive supplier – France
- Chief operating officer – Junior mining house – South Africa
- Operations director EMEA – International property services business – UK
What We Do
The operational and general management practice works with organisations to meet their senior talent requirements, from talent mapping and salary benchmarking, to retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We provide permanent and interim solutions to a range of organisations; from SMEs and family-run businesses to international, publicly-listed companies. We strive to provide a bespoke service to each organisation requiring a new operational leader. The way we approach the search encompasses all angles; we can refer quickly to our global network of contacts and local market experts. We also genuinely search to locate the talent that will affect the required change on your organisation – quickly and accurately.
Who We Are
The operational and general management practice is represented across our international network and our close collaboration ensures that our shortlists are sourced from a global talent pool. Our partnership with the industry experts in our business means we are able to offer leadership talent attraction solutions across all sectors of the market.