Operational & General Management jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Operational & General Management jobs
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly talented individual to join a great British exporting manufacturing company and be part of changing the heavy section fabrication industry, worldwide.
- Process Capital Equipment Solutions
- Global Sales (Europe based)
We are looking for a business manager for an important mining company willing to lead a general management role.
- Develop sourcing strategies.
- Project supervision and management
Il Direttore Operativo, riportando all'Amministratore Delegato e in accordo con le politiche del gruppo, avrà la piena responsabilità della gestione operativa.
- Direttore Operativo
- Settore Sanità
In order to ensure that the company's key strategies are supported by emerging technologies and new organizational competencies we are looking for the Supply Chain Director
- Supply Chain Director - Retail Industry
- Digital Transformation Project
Progress your career as Manufacturing Manager (m/f) based in Nitra, Slovakia with our client, a global supplier of thermal systems to automotive OEMs.
- Establish manufacturing layouts within a greenfield investment site
- Experience in a production management or manufacturing management role
Progress your career as a Deputy Factory Director with an internationally recognised producer of food.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Previous experience in production or plant management
Progress your career as a Managing Director Hungary (M/F) with our client Fortaco Group www.fortacogroup.com, Europe's leading manufacturing partner for the engineering industry.
- Europe's leading manufacturing partner for the engineering industry
- Full P&L responsibility for a business unit counting 400 employees
Director de Ventas de Marca de Terceros.
- Compañía multinacional española de alimentación.
- Director de Ventas de Marca de Terceros.
Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company. As part of their regional plan, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced business leader to head up the growing business in Indonesia.
- Lead the growing business of a major player in the construction industry
- Be a key member of the Group's senior leadership team in Southeast Asia
Our client is one of the leaders in the electrical equipment industry. They provide turnkey solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
- Major player in the electrical equipment industry
- Senior sales leadership role across Asia Pacific
Operational & General Management
Getting the CEO appointment right is an obvious necessity for all organisations that want to remain viable. Just as important is putting in place the support leadership; the functional heads like the CFO and HRD but also the business unit leaders and operational management of the organisation. Page Executive has developed specialist expertise in partnering with businesses to appoint their most senior professionals.
Our Global Track Record
- Country manager – Textile producer – Argentina
- Vice president operations – Major automotive supplier – France
- Chief operating officer – Junior mining house – South Africa
- Operations director EMEA – International property services business – UK
What We Do
The operational and general management practice works with organisations to meet their senior talent requirements, from talent mapping and salary benchmarking, to retained search, advertised selection or any combination of these services. We provide permanent and interim solutions to a range of organisations; from SMEs and family-run businesses to international, publicly-listed companies. We strive to provide a bespoke service to each organisation requiring a new operational leader. The way we approach the search encompasses all angles; we can refer quickly to our global network of contacts and local market experts. We also genuinely search to locate the talent that will affect the required change on your organisation – quickly and accurately.
Who We Are
The operational and general management practice is represented across our international network and our close collaboration ensures that our shortlists are sourced from a global talent pool. Our partnership with the industry experts in our business means we are able to offer leadership talent attraction solutions across all sectors of the market.