You are here
After gaining experience in Operational Finance (Big4, NGO) at an international level, in Georgia, Afghanistan and Sri-Lanka, Raphael joined PageGroup in 2005 where he actively contributed to the development of our finance discipline followed by further discipline involvement in procurement supply-chain & healthcare & life-sciences.
In 2009, Raphael joined the Global Fund (global fundraising institution) as an HR Business Partner, before continuing along his career path towards executive search in Zurich and Geneva. Raphael has a strong track record, recruiting predominantly senior and executive roles for a wide range of industries, such as healthcare & life-sciences, consumer goods and manufacturing industries in Switzerland and the wider EMEA region.
Raphael brings a wealth of international experience, coupled with his deep knowledge of the Swiss local market and business culture. He is also recognized for his talent management expertise, consulting approach and strong relationship building at all levels.
Placement Track Record
- Finance Director EMEA - Global medical device company
- Strategic & Operational Controller - Renown academic institution
- Group Financial Control Director - Leading consumer goods company
- Senior Director Regulatory Affairs EMEA - Global medical device company
- Deputy Head of Legal - Leading life-science company