You are here
3rd Party Vendor Oversight Manager
vendor management, outsourcing
About Our Client
A mid sized investment bank.
1. Provision of thought leadership, project management leadership of outsourcing
2. Ensure effective design and implementation of the vendor management framework
3. Oversee the execution of the framework by business/ functional owners to ensure the risks of the
individual relationships are understood and monitored by them
4. Support and challenge the vendor risk assessments
5. Apply a continuous improvement approach to the 3rd Party vendor management framework
6. Understand the overall risk profile of the vendor management proposition and the impact on the Operational
7. Build and maintain effective relationships with the business and functions
8. Support the business/ functional owners in the formulation of appropriate metrics to monitor
performance of the contract
9. Provide any required training on 3rd party vendor management, the framework and the connectivity with the Operational Risk Management Framework
10. Ensure integration of the third party vendor management risk profile
11. Monitor any required actions and provide relevant challenge re completion/ closure
12. Keep up to date with regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
13. Operational Risk related duties as required
The Successful Applicant
> Excellent project management skills
> In‐depth knowledge of contract management, SLAs, vendor risk management
> Excellent communication skills.
> Risk Assessment and metric design skills
> Strong report writing skills.
> Strong analytical skills and ability to 'join the dots'
> Strong data manipulation skills.
> Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and be credible
> Sufficient gravitas to challenge constructively and to influence
> Analytical thinker with methodical approach and excellent attention to detail.
> Excellent team worker with ability to build successful and productive relationships with
What's on Offer
£100,000 plus package