You are here
Area Export Manager Albania (m/f)
Responsibility for distributor engagement and distributor development
Managing and leading small number of markets with Albania as the core market
About Our Client
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company's aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world's most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe's largest brewer and the world's second largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and speciality beers and ciders. The number of people employed globally is over 85,000.
On their behalf, we are currently looking for an Area Export Manager Albania (m/f) ) to be based in Tirana.
The tasks of the Area Export Manager Albania (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- The role is responsible for the distributor engagement and distributor development in Albania and a number of other surrounding countries / markets;
- Managing and leading small number of markets with one important market (Albania) as core focus;
- Responsible for the Joint Business Plans and Commercial Plans with the distributors in these markets;
- Responsible for the Profit & Loss for the markets under responsibility ;
- Managing local pricing in the relevant markets;
- Responsible for Route to Market strategy and for negotiations with new & current distributors;
- Responsibility for Business Development activities to build the portfolio;
- Identify new trends and market insights;
- Contribute to brand plan development for total portfolio;
- Contribute to business cases for New Product Introductions (Innovations);
- Manage alignment with internal stakeholders (Europe Export, Global teams);
- Administration: KPIs tracking and forecasting, depletion/distribution/financial reporting; contract conditions execution;
- Prepare a Personal Development Plan and work on development goals as defined in this plan throughout the year.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- At least 6-8 years' experience required in a commercial role dealing with complex key accounts preferably in an international environment.
- Background in the beverage industry;
- In depth understanding of retail, on trade and wholesale channels;
- Experience in marketing;
- Fluent English and Albanian language skills;
- Experience in Key Customer Planning, Distributor & Customer Management, Route to Market Strategy, Channel Strategy, Channel Profitability, Route to Market Profitability, Excellence in Execution;
- Experience in Commercial Asset Management;
- Effective at Selling and Negotiation, Customer Insight, Category, Portfolio and Brand understanding,
- Channel, Shopper and On-Trade Consumer Understanding;
- Entrepreneurial, Leadership focused, Result Driven Attitude, Strong Relationship and Communication Skills, Cultural Awareness and Organizational Sensitivity.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.