You are here
AVP Trust Attorney
About Our Client
Large Global Bank with offices located in Manhattan.
- Draft, review and negotiate various types of corporate lending, treasury and trust services contracts as well as information technology and vendor contracts, non-disclosure and professional services agreements and related documentation.
- Perform legal research and analysis and prepare related memoranda as needed for legal advice and regulatory guidelines arising from Branch transactions and regulatory matters.
- Directly support business and functional lines in connections with product reviews, drafting internal policies and procedures, preparing regulatory filings, monitoring transactions matters and other general matters requiring interpretive guidance.
- Coordinate with external counsel the drafting and negotiation of legal opinions, advisory memoranda and other items as needed for Branch transactions and regulatory matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and Internet Explorer; Adobe Acrobat
- Supervisory skills and experience.
- New York Bar Admission.
- JD from a top institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus