You are here
Business Development Director - Talent Acquisition Solutions
SaaS based Talent Acquisition Solutions
UK & Europe
About Our Client
My client is a fast growth technology and digital marketing company who provide SaaS based talent and recruiting management products and services.
Their core marketing-based solutions incorporates cutting edge SAAS technology, creative and brand solutions and 360 degree data and analytics to enable companies to attract and secure the highest quality candidates by offering a consistent, unified and simple experience for both candidates and recruiters.
- Selling their full suite of talent acquisition solutions into a defined prospect list of customers within the "enterprise" tier (defined as 3,000-20,000 employees) and the "named" account tier (defined as FTSE 100, or organisations with more than 20,000 employees).
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle and sales process, from prospecting to hand-off to implementation/account management, with the key objective of exceeding assigned sales quota.
- Meet/exceed annual quota of sales as measured by annual contract value, divided between SaaS-based services and professional services.
- Establish and maintain Director / Senior Executive / C-Suite contacts at assigned accounts, both generally and particularly in relationship to active sales cycles.
- Develop and maintain Territory, Account and Close Plans with broad objective of exceed assigned sales quota.
- Manage all aspects of selling, such as contract negotiation, including pricing and Statements of Work specifications and term.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal personnel assigned to or managing other aspects of the customer relationship, to ensure customer success and satisfaction with their relationship.
- Manage the involvement of other sales (sales engineer, inside sales) or company (marketing, account service, product, legal) resources in the sales cycle.
- Maintain consistent and relevant on-going communication with both prospects and internal stakeholders with respect to all selling activities. Such reporting may include, but not limited to, forecast calls, sales meetings, salesforce.com use, and one-on-one territory account, or close plan reviews.
- Supply sales management and marketing with on-going feedback on new customer needs, territory dynamics, competition, and pricing.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events as a representative of sales, as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable / Substantial experience successfully selling SaaS-based talent and recruiting management products and services to the C-Level, including but not limited to executive selling to senior HR and operations-based leaders.
- Preference for candidates who also possess actual selling experience in or deep familiarity with, Talent Acquisition-centric services (employer branding, consulting, creative, media, content marketing, CRM, assessments and custom websites for talent acquisition.
- Deep expertise in solution selling, i.e. selling on value and cost-justification using customer metrics for ROI.
- Deep expertise in consultative selling: i.e. establishing "business partner" and "trusted advisor" status with assigned accounts.
- Deep knowledge of the human capital management (HCM) market, generally.
- Demonstrable experience negotiating multi-year, £1M+ (total contract value) software/software service agreements.
- Excellent written, written, oral, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Ability to develop territory, account and call plans with a high degree of autonomy.
- Ability to manage complex sales simultaneously, including evaluating and anticipating likely customer or internal barriers to timely completion of contractual commitments.
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £110,000 Basic + £300,000 uncapped OTE + accelerated bonuses + executive benefits.