You are here
Business Immigration Attorney (Contract) - Multiple Openings!
Exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high volume setting
Excellent law firm seeks Attorney with 1+ yrs business immigration experience!
About Our Client
Prestigious Law Firm
- The Attorney will be fully integrated with his/her team, working closely with other Attorneys, Partners and support staff on a wide range of complex business immigration matters.
- Focus will be on H-1Bs, RFE responses, L-1s, TNs, O-1s, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, PERM, etc.
- High-volume drafting of various petitions and visas, along with supporting documents
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ years of business immigration law experience (IV/NIV matters) gained at a law firm
- Admission to US State Bar
- JD from U.S. accredited law school
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to handle a heavy caseload in high-volume setting
- Independent, hard-working, self-starter
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, potential for long-term opportunity!