You are here
CEO - Start-up Digital Advertising Platform
Part of pioneer team.
About Our Client
Are you a self-starter who is looking for great opportunities and one who believes that technology is the future? If you have background in technology solution selling with excellent track records, our client is looking for a profile like yours. A Sillicon-Valley based client is looking for a high-caliber individuals to join their team. Indonesia will be the third country that they are launching their business in Asia. What they do is running a sophisticated advertising platform, which will disrupt the online and offline performance based companies, targeting FMCG companies. As the CEO of the company, you are expected to have excellent track records managing a large, complex organisation, or be the head of department.
You will be working very closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Solution which our client are also looking for. As the CEO, you will be expected to run the whole operation, with more than 50% of the role spent by generating new clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Generating and managing relationships with high profile customers (targeting advertising agencies and FMCG companies).
- Responsible to run the P&L of the company, and strong understanding of financial matter.
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring the alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Building, developing and maintaining trust relationship with key partners and stakeholders.
- Analysing situations and provide solutions to ensure company's growth.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the market and industry of the company.
- Ensuring that all sales KPIs are achieved in a timely manner.
- Developing, providing training, and ensuring that high-talented employees are provided the right tools to be successful.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to bring on board an Indonesian with at least 15 years of experience , and proven track records in managerial position. You have to be well-versed in both English and Bahasa and ideally, you have worked in global brands.
Other requirement includes:
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- Industry background: B2B (solution sales), advertising sales, or FMCG, ideally from global brands.
- At least 15 years of working experience in the listed industry before, in which ideally you will spend at least 2 years in the same company.
- Strong track records in account management, and strong understanding of performance management principles.
- Overseas experience or education will be highly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, negotiation, teamwork and the ability to gain the confidence of people by understanding their needs.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify and solve issues.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of the exciting growth, other exciting offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Stock option.
- Flexibility to localise the needs according to local requirement when needed.