You are here
High growth multinational
A senior role as a member of executive team
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in production of air conditioning products.
- Analyse financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions;
- Creating financial models to assess business cases and provide the board with the key findings;
- Lead a team of finance professionals to ensure effective and timely financial reporting;
- Provide value-added and insightful information for the business, focusing on reporting and forecasting;
- Identify, analyse and interpret meaningful financial trends and propose action plans for improvement;
- Create a strategy to enable change and innovation within financial planning and analysis;
- Profit planning and analysis, sales forecasts, expense budgets, cost standards, saving opportunities, and capital investing;
- Develop and maintain cost models to assess and track cost reduction opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 15+ years of progressively responsible financial leadership in the manufacturing industry;
- University degree in business / finance / economics or relevant field;
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and balance multiple priorities;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in an organised and timely manner,
- Experienced with cash flow forecasting and maximisation;
- Good knowledge of key financial and transaction systems such as SAP;
- Prior experience in budget preparation and monthly analysis;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytic and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organisational skills;
- Experience in working for a multinational organisation.
What's on Offer
The CFO position offers the candidate to make strategic decisions by taking an active role in financial analysis and management.