You are here
Chief Digital Officer
Drive the global Digital agenda!
Dynamic organisation with internatoanl growth ambitions
About Our Client
Our client is a young Fin Tech organisation with international growth ambitions.
Our client is looking to appoint a CDO to set up and implement the global digital business strategy. This is a newly created position. The successful candidate will be a central figure to drive the Global Digital and Marketing agenda and build on the commercial success of the business, both on a strategic level as well as on a tactical and operational level.
The CDO executes new digital marketing concepts and business models, and partners to position business as leader in innovation. He/she cooperates with the Heads of Marketing, Sales, Operations and IT to build cross-organisational partnerships and new products and to acquire new customers and third parties. The CDO develops new and creative growth strategies and plans. The role reports into the CEO. He/she leads the marketing team consisting of a local Head of Marketing and two operational marketing professionals.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to Master degree level (or equivalent) preferably in a Marketing or digital related discipline;
- At least five years of experience as a CDO or Director Digital, preferably gained within a Fin tech company or financial institution;
- A good understanding of financial products and international trading;
- Good understanding of end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Excellent influencing skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and seniority;
- Excellent command of the English;
- Other key competencies: Entrepreneurship, P&L mindset, charismatic leader, helicopter-view, highly communicative, customer centric focus;
- Valid EU working permit.
What's on Offer
Challenging new role with excellent growth perspectives and an international scope