You are here
Chief of Entertainment
Rare opportunity for those who are in this industry.
Ability to network with all different types of individuals.
About Our Client
As part of their growth strategy, one of our key clients is introducing a new additional business stream to Indonesia. This business is geared towards delivering customized services through their tailor-made customer relationship engagement services. If you are looking for an exciting career change where you will be partnering with multiple stakeholders by providing the best service to our client, then continue reading about the job description
With strong economic growth in Indonesia, our client dedicated to bring on board a highly-seasoned individual who has a service mind-set and can build and develop excellent relationships with multiple stakeholders. .
This key strategic role reports to the management team, and is responsible to provide the best customer service to the clients. Other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing business opportunities and relationship with different external clients.
- Deliver an exceptional service to existing clients whilst identifying new clients with a "ready-to-serve" mentality.
- Overseeing, developing and designing customised events/experience for the clients.
- Generating, analysing and anticipating market trend growths.
- Representing the business in monthly board meetings.
- Maintaining a neat and organised activities/events for the clients.
- Providing excellent service that is customisable for the benefit of our clients.
- Producing and proposing detailed itinerary for the activity or event (participants, timeline, venues).
- Managing and coordinating suppliers and all logistics.
- Organising facilities, and ensuring that the activities / events run smoothly.
- Networking, building relationship, maintaining and developing excellent communication.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for are Indonesians who possess, excellent communication in both Bahasa and English, strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric mind-set. Ideally we are looking for individuals with some experience of either working or studying abroad with an international mind-set.
Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business presence and in elevating your own career as a result. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Preferably, you will come from a business with extensive network across all industries.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sales or customer facing roles with strong track record of service delivery.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Travelling will be part of this job, and you must be able to work in an ambiguous
What's on Offer
You will be able to be part of the pioneer team in setting up this new business stream in Indonesia, and this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of running this business.