You are here
Excellent Opportunity to Join an Established ICI General Contractor
Chief Estimator Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an established and highly profitable mid-size ICI general contractor dedicated to building projects ranging from $5M to $50M in scope. The company is undergoing significant growth, and is looking to secure a career estimating professional to join their organization.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all estimating activities within the organization. Reporting directly to the President, the Chief Estimator will compile information, prepare all aspects of technical estimates for projects ranging from $5M to $50M plus in scope, and close estimates autonomously. The incumbent will deal directly with clients, sub trades, internal stakeholders, and will be instrumental in working with strategic leadership to hire experienced estimators and to build out the department within the company as the organization continues to grow.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Over ten years of experience working in Senior and / or Chief Estimating capacities with established mid-size ICI general contractors across the GTA
- Expertise in preparing and closing tenders / estimates autonomously, for projects valued between $5M and $50M in scope
- Excellent network of local sub trades
- Strong software application skills
- Excellent organization, communication and leadership abilities
- Experience hiring for and managing an estamating department is an asset
- Educational background in engineering, construction management, estimating or quantity surveying
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including bonus, vacation, and benefits.
Salary will be commensurate with experience: $150-175K target