You are here
Chief Operating Office
Great new role as COO
Leading niche fashion brand
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning, niche fashion retailer based in London
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with the CEO and Executive board to execute the strategic business plan and identify new opportunities
for growth; Adjust the strategy as necessary to the specific economic environment.
- Define and set strategic objectives for the International Sales Plan, identifying appropriate new channels of
distribution as well as continuing to develop existing channels.
- Be responsible for forensic monitoring of sales activity against forecast and qualitative feedback from each
channel, reporting back to the business both formally and informally.
- Promote the company's business objectives with particular emphasis on growing market share.
- Be responsible and strong in ensuring that standards of brand presentation, visibility, opportunities and customer service are to our exacting standards and achieving what the business needs.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Successful track record of working at a senior strategic level for an international apparel brand.
Currently work as a global ecommerce director with a rounded, general management background
Channel experience must include a track record of building sales in a multi-channel business.
Highly competent in financial, business analysis, budgeting and reporting.
Experience of creating, driving and exceeding sales expectations within the following regions:
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and package