You are here
Chief Risk Officer - Bank (Philippine-based)
About Our Client
One of the most prominent local conglomerate with diverse business in financial services and information technology is looking for a reliable Chief Risk Officer to lead their business unit in Manila. Managed by some of the most experienced and trusted senior executives in the industries, our client believes that customers is the key to their successful business. Our client has multiple branches in the Philippine, and a vast network of ATMs nationwide, and is known for its reputable brand. Other opportunities provided:
- Excellent opportunity to work in a reputable company with MNC culture.
- Promising prospects for career growth.
- Next career path: COO
In line with the company's vision for its growth, the COO will be reporting directly to the CEO. He / she have to ensure effective operational management for all aspects of running all the operation functions in the country. . Other responsibilities are:
- Ensuring that the group's strategic goals are implemented at a country level.
- Overseeing all aspects of resource management for the operation teams which includes Operations, IT and Facilities.
- Supporting other functional strategies outside risk (origination, account management, collections).
- Supporting efforts in the planning of the business.
- Liase and establishing excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Estimating cost/budget/P&L management.
- Building internal product roadmap and making decisions on product enhancements and features.
- Providing leadership and direction to the risk management group.
- Continuously developing and improving credit scoring products through a partnership with FICO.
- Ensuring that credit process, policies and activities fall within the parameters of the organisation's policies and standards.
- Using basic to advanced analytics tool to improve credit risk decisions and .
- Managing credit management across different lending products.
- Understanding of model performance, validation and strategy design.
- Creating and monitoring risk measurements and reports.
The Successful Applicant
An excellent communication in English and understanding of the risk management in the banking industry is a must. To seize the opportunity to work for this high MNC, you should be/have:
- University graduate in Business Administration major or any related disciplines.
- Minimum of 15 years within the risk department, in which at least 8 of them are in senior management position.
- Thorough knowledge in investment operations and settlement workflow.
- Familiarity with FICO, data analytics and scoring products.
- Sound knowledge in market practice, operational control and risk regulatory requirements related to investment management industry.
- Excellent people management and leadership
- A self-starter, good project and time management skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Great problem solving, analytical and fact based decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time management skill with strong analytics capabilities.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career