You are here
Important Multinational Company
Excellent career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an important multinational company specialized in commodities trading and distribution.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, his/her main responsibilities will be:
- Represent the company in front of key customers / suppliers and have daily contact with trade execution teams and other operations.
- Function as a Key Account Manager, develop new portfolio of clients and good contact skills.
- Analyze market information for trading and sales purposes.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships and maximize value.
- Support in reaching volume and profit target.
- Accurate forecast and costs estimations of executing contracts in order to achieve minimum variances vs. real costs.
- Calculate daily margins, costs and prices thru other traders, suppliers and market information.
- Manage sales of commodities.
- Elaborate trading budget and strategy.
- Frequent visits to clients all over the country.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an Economist, Engineer, Business Administrator or from related careers; with at least 8 years of experience in commodities (trading, distribution and commercialization), excellent communication abilities and experience processing and communicating market data effective to clients. Must have an important commercial and sales experience. MBA is desirable and excellent level of English is mandatory.
What's on Offer
Be part of an important multinational company and excellent career opportunities.