You are here
City of London
About Our Client
A start up retail bank with an emphasis on digital.
This is a newly created role that will develop with the growth of the bank, example of some initial duties are as follows;
- Provide advice and guidance to the Direct Bank business in respect of regulatory requirements relating to conduct risk and financial crime. This includes active participation in business initiatives, identifying the relevant regulations and where necessary whether plans are within the current regulatory permissions.
- Maintain ongoing overview of regulatory change applicable to the Direct Bank, ensuring that senior management is updated and briefed to enable appropriate action to be taken.
- On behalf of the Head of Compliance ensure that the relevant regulatory policies are in place, kept up to date and are communicated effectively.
- Review and provide compliance approval of customer-facing materials, including template letters, financial promotions, website content and product terms and conditions.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience of working in a compliance function and management of the conduct risk environment.
- Working knowledge of the FCA rules relevant to retail deposit taking, including BCOBS, DISP, GDPR, TCF.
- Good knowledge of financial crime issues relating to retail deposit taking.
- Demonstrable strong written communication skills.
- Ability to put the customers' needs first and challenge where this is not being done.
- Demonstrable contribution to an open and honest culture.
What's on Offer
up to a £100,000 plus package