You are here
Continuous Improvement Director
Interesting career opportunity with possibility to grow within the organisation
Rewarding remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high precision tools for metalworking on the market. With more than 40 years of experience our client is a medium-sized, internationally operating company with two production locations and customers all around the world.
For our client´s production site located in Czech Republic we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Director.
We are looking for candidate who demonstrates excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills. The ideal candidate has well-rounded consultative skills and must be hands-on and detail-oriented but also able to see the big picture, think strategically and conduct business from a general management point of view. This highly motivated person will be able to successfully handle conflict and design conflict providing resolution and change management strategies. Primary location will be in Czech Republic. First 6-12months successful candidate will go through a training at the headquarters in Germany
Tasks but not limited to the list below:
- Leads and facilitates all Continuous Improvement activities.
- Responsible for optimizing all manufacturing processes and eliminating waste
- Identify gaps in performance metrics, and work with all levels of the plant in establishing and executing problem solving strategies
- Works closely with all cross-functional teams to align lean manufacturing strategies throughout the organization.
- Creates and performs (plant) training on Lean Manufacturing tools including but not limited to Kaizen, Problem Solving, 5S, Material Flow, SMED etc.
The Successful Applicant
- University degrees in engineering, Master's degree in Operations Management is preferred.
- Experiences in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or other engineering disciplines are preferred but not required.
- Min 5 years of Hands-on experience implementing a variety of Lean tools to drive Lean Conversion. Tools include 5S, Standard Work, Visual/Daily Management, Problem Solving Process, Kaizen facilitation, VSM, TPM, Policy Deployment (Hoshin planning) and 3P
- Minimum five years' experiences in a manufacturing company
- Fluency in Czech and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership experience
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunity with possibility to grow within the organisation; interesting remuneration package.