You are here
Spanish multinational consumer goods company.
About Our Client
Spanish multinational consumer goods company (food sector).
Reporting to the Company's CEO, his/her tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analyze all corporate business information and that from the company's different departments (financial, operations, people, business, marketing, R&D, etc.), identifying indicators and tools to monitor and supervise the corporate activity and each department.
- Supervise the creation of Annual Accounts and ensure the fulfillment of accounting, fiscal, and social obligations at the local level.
- Establish indicators at the corporate level with the CEO and for each department, analyze the information provided by the internal information systems and develop tools to monitor activity for the optimization of corporate and departmental decision making.
- Interpretation of data and trends and preparation of executive reports for the CEO. Identification of opportunities and threats.
- Coordination of the Group's various cross-departmental projects, whether strategic, financial, IT, operations or people-related, etc.
- Preparation of the annual corporate budget and the individual budgets for each department or business unit. Monitor, control, and analysis of deviations with proposed corrective measures.
- Coordinate his/her activity with all departments across the company.
- Achieve the assigned quantitative and qualitative objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management. A Master's degree in Business Administration or a similar field.
- Indispensable: high level of English.
- Knowledge of other languages, ideally French, will be valued.
- Will have about 10 years of work experience in prestigious multinational companies where he/she developed a solid and upward trajectory in the position and within the financial department.
- Will have initial professional experience in one of the Big 4 within the Audit or Transaction Services unit. Following that, he/she should have moved to the end client and worked there as a Controller for a minimum of 2 to 3 years.
- Experience in consumer companies (food or non-food) or in other sectors where the controller role is key in the strategy and future of the company (automotive sector, energy sector, etc.).
- Experience in organizations with various business units or brands with production units and a sales team.
What's on Offer
An excellent professional challenge within a company in constant change and development.