You are here
CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Important Spanish Multinational Company
Corporate Human Resources Director
About Our Client
Important Spanish international company
- Lead and design career plans and collaborators retention plans. Identify and assure succession plan for top talents.
- Lead and ensure the implementation for organizational culture processes (360° evaluations, organizational climate survey, talent management). Design action plans accordingly to results.
- Participate in the company's results meetings to establish in Europe a work plan.
- Develop the strategy and operational model for people competencies in Europe.
- Develop the strategy for talent acquisition in the European BU.
- Coordinate HR best practices sharing among Europe sites/countries at first and then with other entities in Global.
- Coordinate and control the HR budget (definition and application), according the strategic plan and business needs.
- Ensure that the executives' objectives are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Lead and coordinate the Talent Management process in Europe aligned to the company Talent&Culture (T&C)governance (right people, right job position, right behaviors, doing the right thing).
- Design and propose organizational structures, aligned to business strategy and T&C governance.
- Ensure the effective implementation (compliance), in each site and country, based on central policies deployed by the company T&C governance.
- Coordinate and review people data KPIs and objectives with T&C function.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy relationship with unions and work councils to contribute to social stability in the operations for own site scope.
- Ensure and administrate a competitive salary and benefits package for Europe .
- Lead and ensure the Performance Management Process Model implementation for Europe.
- Lead and coordinate the HR sites/countries Partners from Europe.
- Design, enrich and preserve the technical expertise plan for Europe.
- Design the HR plans to administrate and reduce the turnover and absenteeism in Europe.
- Follow up the enforcement of the policies in sites to maintain the integrity and security of personnel, environment and products.
- Unions / Work Council healthy relationship.
- Balance between organisation requirements, cultural topics and T&C governance.
- Under uncertainty, provide a Change Management approach into present and future Europe organisation.
KPIs Associated to the Position
- Hit rate for key people development plan.
- Sites satisfaction survey results.
- Turnover, absenteeism and accident frequency index (sites scope).
- % coverage for people key processes (PAD, Middle year review, 360).
- Wage and Salary budget compliance.
The Successful Applicant
Master Degree in Human Resources, Labor or similar (desirable)
- 7 to 12 years in HR leadership position in Europe.
- Multi-site and multi-country experience preferred.
- Talent Management.
- International Labor Law (country and unions).
- Cultural business model.
- Finance (basic).
- Experience with Oracle or SAP desirable.
- Spanish and English fluent.
FUNCTIONAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Global mindset.
- Decision making.
- Business acumen.
- Communication (verbal, non verbal, written).
- Change Management.
- Problem solving.
- People skills.
- Strategic thinking.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for your professional career.