You are here
Country Sales Manager Romania (m/f)
Responsible for developing profitable business within Chervon accounts.
Maintain & expand business relationships with the large multi-national customers
About Our Client
Our client Chervon, is one of the main players in the global power tool industry, with world-class R&D, testing and manufacturing capabilities. Chervon products are sold by more than 30,000 stores in 65 countries.
Last year Chervon acquired SKIL Power Tools to develop its business at a global scale and to show its ambition to become one of the market leaders. Chervon is expanding on the Central and Eastern European market, currently on their behalf we are looking for a Country Sales Manager Romania (m/f) to be based in Bucharest, Romania.
The tasks of the Country Sales Manager Romania (m/f) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Devising and implementing the company's sales strategy in line with company's expectations, and monitoring their effectiveness;
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring these are commercially viable and deliver profitability in line with company expectations;
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend and become category champions in our field;
- Seeking new opportunities for business - new channels, new accounts, potential gaps in the market, etc;
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales ;
- Providing market feedback on competitive environment, customer trends and prospect needs in order to meet market demands and achieve sustainable business growth;
- Monitoring the sales activities of competitors and utilizing own ideas for promotions and launches;
- Exceeding sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in the region
- Leading growth plans in the region and strengthening of our market share
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Degree Educated or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years of experience working as a National Account Manager within the power tools or consumer durables industry is required;
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to managing key accounts;
- Proven track record in achieving sales growth and delivering results to business plans;
- Strong entrepreneurial skills in order to drive Chervon forward in competitive market place;
- Understand he challenges facing the industry at present and give insight to overcoming them;
- Proactive, independent, creative, team-player with a hands-on approach;
- Extensive travel across Romania;
- Fluent in Romanian and English, knowledge of additional CEE languages will be considered as an advantage.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.