You are here
Director of Business Development
Director of Business Development.
Multinational within the retail sector and a small franchise.
About Our Client
Multinational within the logistics sector and a small franchise with more than 150 million euros in billings.
Reporting directly to the CEO and with a team of around 50 people, his/her tasks will include the following:
- Develop the Company commercially, from the point of view of profitability and growth of the current portfolio of services, generating growth in the Brand's market share within the sector.
- Analyze and strengthen the Brand within the sector through an analysis of national and international competition, proposing areas for improvement in growth.
- Definition and commercialization of new services, either as a differential product or by developing existing ones, while providing the end customer with added value and analyzing their viability and profitability.
- Identify areas for improvement and growth in Corporate Clients and/or large accounts generating new service needs.
- Promote and/or redirect the commercialization process of current portfolio services to the Sales Team under his/her supervision.
- Professionalization and development of the new services sales process.
- Identify market needs and promote development and growth through the rest of the Company's departments.
- Analysis of current portfolios and client segmentation with the aim of enhancing the need for the Company's services.
- Discover new business niches for the Company's growth in the market.
- Define, create, introduce, and conduct follow up on a Business Development Plan in all its areas, in relation to third parties and direct accounts.
- Increase and boost the volume of business within the international portfolio, developing the existing product.
- He/she will be part of the Steering Committee and report directly to the Group's General Management.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a position with the indicated tasks within a national/international environment.
- Strategic vision.
- Resolution capacity.
- Team leadership.
- High level of English, both conversation and in terms of negotiation.
- High level of Catalan.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for professional development.