You are here
Director - Commercial Excellence
Exciting opportunity to lead transformation in an established MNC
Regional role based in Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in providing key services to the Consumer Goods sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia. As a result of continuous interest to invest in Asia, a new team has been created to assist in this transition and transformation for growth. We are looking for a senior director with strong commercial and operational experience to build this regional team.
This role within the Consumer Goods business is responsible for leading continuous improvements in market expansion, mergers & acquisitions and rolling out improved standard operational procedures. It requires the facilitation of strategic development processes with the senior leaders in the group and advise on management strategies and operational excellence. This is a regional role covering across SEA, Indochina and North Asia, where you will work closely with country leaders to support the implementation of business strategy across the region. With a strong experience in corporate development and transformation, you will lead the team to ensure the region has been set the right direction for development and improvements to deliver better business results and improved services to their clients.
The Successful Applicant
While the organisation is a market leader and functioning very well, this role remains a highly challenging and visible role in a growing business environment. The desired experience includes:
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters/MBA qualification
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an FMCG/Consumer Goods operational role and/or consulting role, of which recent years has been in a management capacity
- Sound knowledge and skills in organizational change and business transformation
- In depth operational knowledge of best practices of operational procedures within a FMCG/CPG company
- Ability in managing effective Mergers & Acquisitions (e.g. financial analysis, modelling/valuation, due diligence and contract negotiation)
- Proven experience managing complex strategic projects and operational projects
- Most recent years of working experience must be within Asia, ideally gained in South East Asia/North Asia
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, leading teams within regional exposure
- Strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a well-established MNC. Attractive remuneration package for the right profile sought after.