You are here
Director - High Net Worth Tax - Boston
Senior Leadership Position in New England based firm
Opportuntiy to spearhead an entire HNW Tax Department
About Our Client
My client is a prominent, New England based Public Accounting firm with a strong East Coast presence. The are highly reputable in their field, benefit from an established and loyal client base, and are positioning themselves for significant near future growth.
Reporting into the CEO and Chief Partner of the firm, my client is in search of a highly motivated Director of High Net Worth (HNW) Tax in Boston.
The successful incumbant will be responsible for devising and implementing high quality tax consulting services and products for High Net Worth Individuals and Families. Service lines will include foundation, personal, fiduciary, gift and estate consulting.
The three main areas of responsibility covers maintaining and developing client relations, technical tax work, and managing/ growing a successful team of high performers.
Submit your resume today and Tom Smith will review within 48 hours of submittal. If you are deemed suitable, you can expect a callback within 72 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- MST - ideal
- CPA certification - non-negotiable
- 8+ years of tax compliance experience within a public accounting firm
- HNW Tax experience - essential
- Comprehensive tax consulting experience and demonstrated expertise in taxation and knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulation
What's on Offer
- $ 175,000+ base salary is a rough guide. This is negotiable and depends on your relevance and 'fit' for the opportunity.
- Performance related bonus scheme - a large part of the comp for this role is variable
- Extremely competitive benefits
- Director level title