You are here
EMEA Sales Manager - Explosion Protection Systems
Explosion Protection Systems
Oil and Gas, Food, Pharmaceutical, Renewable and Power Generation markets
About Our Client
BS&B Safety Systems is a leading global manufacturer of pressure relief devices with a tradition of high-quality design and manufacturing coupled with industry-leading technology. With a global network of offices and manufacturing facilities they have established strong relationships with leading companies in a variety of industries chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, energy, food & beverage, aerospace, defence, automotive, pharmaceutical and industrial.
The purpose of this role is to manage the sales and marketing effort of Industrial Explosion Protection Technology.
The position entails responsibility for growth of BS&B's Explosion Protection sales through manufacturers' representatives, affiliate companies, and through direct sales account development in the EMEA region.
- Manage EMEA sales team, ensuring leadership and direction consistent with Company business plans.
- Direct sales calls to support existing and new business opportunities. Conduct customer process reviews and provide technical recommendations for protection technology using Industry Codes and Standards.
- Establish and maintain a network of Representatives with the necessary product, application and sales expertise to promote BS&B's explosion protection capabilities.
- Identification of detailed customer requirements, including technical field audits, focused on early customer engagement so that they 'think BS&B' in their decision making.
- Liaise with Engineering and R&D departments to support customer orders and inquiries.
- Managing Representative organisations to achieve above goals.
- Forecasting sales figures for area(s) of responsibility.
- Preparing and giving presentations to customer groups and BS&B personnel
- Development & implementation of evolving competitive strategies.
- Ongoing development & implementation of customer project and quote strategies with the objective of delivering the company sales Plan.
- Development of Corporate Accounts within EMEA to benefit Business Unit sales in other global regions.
The Successful Applicant
- A third level degree in Engineering (Mechanical and /or Electronics)
- Technical sales and sales management experience
- Experience with the ATEX Directive and Explosion Protection EN Harmonized Standards
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational ability and detail oriented
- Self starting, proactive with the ability to achieve objectives with minimal supervision
- Fluent English & fluency in a second European language.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the sales region.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package.