You are here
Fashion Buyer - Women's Wear Department (m/f)
Open for relocation to Moscow.
At least 3 year experience in buying in fashion retail!
About Our Client
TVOE is one of the largest apparel retailers in Russia & CIS with its own production lines. Our client has established an extensive apparel chain across Russia, owns more than 300 stores in all major locations of Russia and is growing every month. TVOE stands for innovative, trendy fashion and a modern, dynamic and international company culture. At TVOE we launch collections on a weekly basis with new designs and proposals to improve our product in order to remain up to date and offer our clients the newest fashion trends.
Currently we are searching for a Fashion Buyer (m/f) who is located in the company's headquarter in Moscow and in charge of supervising the whole collection development process from concept up to the distribution in our stores, making sure the product reaches optimum quality levels.
- Manage the purchasing budget for your category.
- Be responsible for goals achieving for margins, stocks, sales for each season.
- Be responsible for the PD calendar observing, collection development and product selection in collaboration with the design team.
- Be in permanent touch with fashion market trends, conduct sales analysis and find commercial needs.
- Take responsibility for decision making and planning of quantities to buy from production areas in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Be responsible for sourcing of new suppliers and production markets.
- Negotiate prices, margins and delivery dates of merchandise with different suppliers.
- Follow up on production until arrival in our warehouses.
- Take decisions on product delivery dates in stores: quantities and delivery dates.
- Work closely with the design and quality control teams.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree.
- At least 3 year experience in similar position in buying/category management in fashion/ retail.
- Experience dealing and negotiating with suppliers.
- Knowledge of fabrics and qualities.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Available to travel and work full time.
- Flexible, creative and team-oriented.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Open for relocation to Moscow.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a relocation package and competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.