You are here
- GEZE UK one of the market leaders in door and window controls
- Finance Director - Lichfield Staffordshire
About Our Client
Working alongside the Managing Director, you will be responsible for providing financial leadership, advice and support to the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership to the finance function, ensuring proper accounting practices, governance and control processes are in place
- Partnering with the Managing Director and other key stakeholders across the business to challenge and drive business performance
- Taking a lead role in developing, implementing, analysing, maintaining and presenting strategic business and financial plans
- Driving innovation in the finance function to improve analysis and the provision of business information
- Playing a lead role in the optimisation and development of SAP
This is a senior leadership role that offers the chance to play a key role in GEZE UK's ongoing growth and success.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a graduate calibre qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with a successful track record in leadership roles. Experience of working for a UK subsidiary of a German group would be valuable. Exposure to SAP or similar ERP systems would also be advantageous. It is expected that you will be technically strong, appreciate the need for strong controls and processes and be able to work to strict deadlines. Allied to this you will have a high level of integrity. In addition to being technically strong, it is expected you will have strong business partnering skills and be able to contribute both commercially and operationally. GEZE UK has a collaborative culture and it is important that you will fit in with this and thrive in a collegiate environment. The role would suit someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and, when needed, get involved in detail.