You are here
About Our Client
Large Private Equity Fund with multiple office locations around the United States.
- Manage the legal support of Fund functions of the Firm
- Assist with Fund, GP and co-investment entity formation, closings and maintenance, including drafting/review and coordination of private placement memoranda, limited partnership agreements, side letters and other ancillary documentation such as LP transfers, LP consents and other actions required of Funds or GPs.
- Support formation and ongoing maintenance of new fund structures as well as dissolution and liquidation of older structures. * Support the investment process as needed.
- Assist with design and documentation of Firm governance matters and legal entity maintenance
- Monitor changes to federal and state laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Firm Funds and future fund formation, assess impact on Firm's business, and work with the Chief Compliance officer and General Counsel to provide appropriate advice.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience commensurate with overall years of practice in representation of private equity funds, managers or investors, e.g., fund formation, disclosure documentation, offering process and private equity investments.
- Experience / working knowledge of securities laws, rules and regulations applicable to Registered Investment Advisers and private fund (e.g., private equity or hedge) offering and related matters, including the Investment Adviser Act of 1940, Investment Company Act of 1940, Securities Act of 1933 and Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Excellent legal analysis and drafting skills, including being able to negotiate and complete various agreements, contracts and related documentation
- Manage outside fund counsel cost effectively
- Outstanding communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus