You are here
General Manager - Agricultural Sector
About Our Client
Our client is an important agriculture company that is part of an economic group with business in different sectors.
Reporting to the board the General Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure short, mid and long term capacity to satisfy business needs;
- Drive continuous improvement and projects (productivity, quality, delivery, cost, people);
- Develop, execute and control the production and sales budget;
- Manage the commercial activity, prospecting and developing new markets;
- Develop and implement projects to make the supply chain lean and agile, identify and eliminate value-creating and repetitive work step;
- Build an effective strategy to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a University graduate with a degree in business, industrial engineering, agricultural engineering or related career. 8 year's experience in the agroexport sector, with field experience in fruits and solid knowledge in processing and trading. It's mandatory to have permanent availability to live outside of Lima.
What's on Offer
Belong to a business group with great growth potential.