You are here
General Manager - Single Family Office
Formulate and Implement real state asset management strategy.
Evaluate different investment opportunities in order to preserve wealth
About Our Client
Our client is a relevant local Single Family Office, focused on Real State & Property Management.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, his/ her main functions will be:
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory guidelines and laws.
- Evaluate different investment opportunities in order to preserve wealth and improve revenue generation.
- Formulate and Implement real state asset management strategy for +25 different properties controlled by the firm.
- Relationship management with local authorities.
- Build an effective strategy to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a Graduated from Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related. MBA or Master's Degree in Finance is strongly preferred. At least 10 years of professional experience. Previous experience in Asset Management, Private Equity, Consultancy or related is valuable. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven integrity and honesty is a must. Advanced level of spoken English is mandatory.
What's on Offer
We offer to be at the top of a relevant Single Family Office that managing +90 MM USD in equity (
30% in liquid assets and 70% in non-liquid assets)