You are here
Develop sourcing strategies.
Project supervision and management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading worldwide company in the manufacturing and refinery of minerals industry. They work directly from the mine and supply different industries worldwide.
Reporting to the headquarters his/her main functions will be:
- Develop sourcing strategies.
- Project supervision and management.
- Identify and develop agreements with suppliers.
- Build an effective strategy to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Report to the headquarters in order to help identify new opportunities.
- Resolve efficiently the needs encountered during the development of the projects.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a University graduate with a degree in engineering, law, management or economics with an specialization in mining sector. Masters degree is recommended. 5 years experience in project management in the mining sector, 2 years field experience in mining, solid knowledge of standards in the mining sector, understanding of mineral trading, processing and collecting, very good level of English, written and spoken.
What's on Offer
We offer a carreer with a very attractive salary package in a leading company with operations worldwide.