You are here
General Manager of consumer business
Experience in healthcare, personal careor tisseu market
About Our Client
Established manufacturing business with strong reputation, history and ambition for growth.
The General Manager will report to the Executive Board and Chairman and be responsible for:
- Review financial statements and data. Utilise financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources - Plan the use of human resources. Organise recruitment and placement of required staff.
- Production - Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods.
- Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service - Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within similar consumer manufacturing businesses in Saudi Arabia
- This might include baby care, personal care, hygiene, tissue, paper products, or similar products made and sold to similar industries o a B-B basis
- Arabic speaker would be an advantage but not essential
- Must have ability to manage day to day group operations and activities, including all aspects of sales, commercial, operations, HR, finance etc
- Strong leadership, managerial, communication and organisational sills
- Degree educated, experienced leader
What's on Offer
Flexible package with bonus, Medical, flights and relocation if necessary