You are here
General Sales & Business Development Manager Aftermarket
A challenging position within a rapidly expanding and dynamic company
Overall responsibility to boost and bring new business development
About Our Client
For our fast growing international client in the automotive sector, we are currently looking for a General Sales & Business Development Manager Aftermarket to reinforce sales and business development.
- Overall responsibility to boost and bring new business development, doubling Turn Over in line with companies agenda 2020.
- Reinforce sales and business development within structures in domestic markets.
- Grow the exports markets with distributors.
- Set-up and help manage the export hubs (Dubai, South-Africa, Asia).
- Manage large key accounts directly.
- Develop and manage relationships with the International Trading Groups (ITG's).
- Develop main business line Passenger Cars and develop, recruit new sales teams for Heavy Duty on-road and off-road .
- Develop new cross-sales opportunities with other products in the aftermarket (battery, filters…).
- Develop new large importer or strategic deals to cover main channels and new geographic areas.
- Manage and coach a team of 5 regional sales managers: WE, CEE/Russia/CIS, MEA, export rest of the world. Full sales team of 25 people.
- Functional management of the full Sales Support together with Sales Support Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 12-15 year's experience in global sales and business development in EMEA.
- Indirect sales management expertise.
- Experience in aftermarket spare parts (filters, batteries, other spare parts…).
- People manager and experience with training and developing sales people to value selling managers and P&L managers instead of volume sellers.
- Coaching and developing the teams on pricing, value selling, forecasting.
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills.
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen.
- Ready to travel with the teams 40% of time in domestic markets.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French, additional languages desirable.
What's on Offer
Attractive Package according to experience