You are here
Develop, implement and supervise the Strategic plan.
In charge of the results presentation to the national and international financia
About Our Client
The company is a large multinational energy company with national presence and a team of over 600 employees.
The General Manager will report to the board of director and will be in charge of:
- Develop, implement and supervise the Strategic plan.
- Lead the implementation of the two biggest projects: Operational Model Change and the Cultural Development Program.
- In charge of the results presentation to the national and international financial analysts.
- Assure the cross implementation of the company values.
- Lead the 6 Managers reporting to the position.
- Schedule the quarterly directors meetings.
- Part of the Due Diligence and acquisitions committee.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a professional with a bachelor degree, a MBA is greatly valued. The candidate will provide of at least 20 years of experience in large companies and demonstrated evidences of executive decisions, in restructuring, financial leverage, and administrative process development.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a senior management position with exposure to a multinational board of directors and very competitive compensation.