You are here
Global Talent Director
Reporting to the Group HR Director responsible for global talent strategy
Collaborating with internal / external teams to deliver talent initiatives
About Our Client
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies. With operations in 36 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level. PageGroup operates three key brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, supported by additional brands across the business. Their focus is on specialist areas of the market, including industry sectors and job functions, replicated across their international network.
- Manage the completion of the digital learning platform global roll out and ongoing content evolution working in conjunction with country HRD's and Exec Board Directors.
- Ensure the embedding across the whole business of the Performance Management system. There will also be the opportunity to link this to a global HRIS in the future.
- Own and continually evolve the Global Directors Academy - a week long program designed to further develop HiPo individuals who will be ready to move into a more Senior Leadership role in the future.
- Support the Group HRD with the ongoing development and evolution of the Executive Leadership development program partnering with external providers and also facilitating one on one coaching sessions.
- Engaging the business in a global succession planning approach, incorporating regular global talent reviews.
- Designing and delivering a robust and consistent global approach to successful international leadership transfers to ensure candidates are aligned and supported both in relation to their performance and development needs.
- Evolving and managing a global 360 feedback approach, using this insight to direct the long term development portfolio.
- Initiating, delivering and managing cross functional global projects.
- Partnering with the Global HR and Talent Team to identify common trends, themes, skill gaps in development requirements and put in place development interventions to support improvement.
- Keeping ahead of trends in Talent Development and assessing which should be part of the Global HR Strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial and innovative approach to Talent Development and translate strategic plans into deliverables.
- Strong understanding and awareness of activity and developments in other business areas and how they link to the Talent Development agenda.
- International experience, with an understanding of how different cultures can impact the approach to the Talent Development agenda.
- Highly organised and able to get into the detail when required.
- Open minded, willing to listen and influence across all business areas.
- Able to build and maintain long term collaborative relationships at all levels both internally and externally in a highly matrixed structure.
- Able to motivate, inspire and engage all levels of the business.
- Works autonomously, comfortable in the absence of direction.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Senior stakeholder exposure at both E and C suite levels. Main board exposure an advantage.
- Previous background either Generalists with a strong Talent bias or L&D specialists.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years current Talent Development experience.
- International or Global experience is essential with willingness to travel c1 month per year.
- Executive Coaching experience or qualification desirable.
- Aldwych based with a minimum of 3 days based in London.
What's on Offer
Annual salary of £90-105k per annum plus bonus and comprehensive and competitive benefits package.