You are here
Group HR Director
Fast growth technology business
Highly strategic with large scale transformation and growth agenda
About Our Client
My client is Newbury based and is a high growth technology business.
You will be responsible for global HR strategy. You will need to be a visible leader of people and will be there to ensure the business gets the right answers to support its growth and broader ambitions. There is strong support for the people agenda from the ELT and a commitment to ensuring the commercial strategy is supported by the people strategy. The business is also in growth and you will need to be comfortable working at pace and have experienced business transformation in your previous roles.
More broadly you will be -
- Acting as a commercial HR Business Partner to the President and ELT / SLT.
- Developing and agreeing HR strategy for the business unit.
- Delivering clear and decisive leadership of the HR function.
- Contributing to the HR team in the USA in the development and implementation of plans in both UK and US.
- Contributing to the Global HR Strategy.
- Developing clear and achievable plans for the execution of HR strategy. Delivering strong performance from your team in driving and implementing change.
- Directing the HR Directors to ensure efficient and effective management of resource around the world.
- Acting as coach and mentor to the wider management team.
- Delivering oversight of all aspects of the employee life-cycle in the business in conjunction with the heads of CoE.
- Working with specialists in the International HR team to design policy, process and practice and agree adaptations to Global and Regional approaches.
- Working with all corporate directorates as required to implement corporate programmes.
- Developing people across the HR functions and scaling the function to the growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
You should be happy with a dual reporting line into CHRO as well as the President of the client groups. You should be able to deliver through complex matrix relationships, be used to working in a challenging targeted environment and be a very strong communicator / rapport builder.
In addition you should have -
- 10 years HR experience gained in a multi-territory environment.
- EMEA or EMEA+APAC experience essential.
- Good knowledge of employment legal practice.
- Previous line management experience, preferably in a non-HR environment
- Experience in working with a US multi-national business in a matrixed environment
- Technology / digital / B2B experience an advantage
- Good first degree.
- MBA or equivalent level of study.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of up to £130k, bonus, LTIP, car or car allowance, pension and PHC.