You are here
Head of Communication - Technology
About Our Client
Do you see yourself as an excellent writer with strong experience in developing and executing national communication programs? And how would you like to handle and manage press relations and other corporate issues? Would you like to be a hands-on leader who will be proactively managing the execution according to the standards? If the answer is yes to all those questions, than our client will be able to provide this rare opportunity.
With office presence across 30 countries, and one of the leaders in its industry, our client is seeking a highly-experienced Head of Communication to lead their communication efforts in Indonesia. If you are looking for a new challenge to work in a highly-competitive and dynamic environment in one of the most recognizable companies, then this will be an excellent opportunity. Process will not be easy, and you have to present us CVs showing your track records with the requirement listed below.
Reporting directly to the director based from Singapore, the selected individual will be responsible to develop and execute communication strategies to support our clients' products. Reporting to the regional director and also the country manager in Indonesia, you will be expected to:
- Manage important relationship with press, users, influencers, bloggers and analysts.
- Educate all stakeholders about the products and the initiatives.
- Drive positive coverage across a broad range of media (online and offline).
- Protect and enhance the reputation of the brand.
- Consult regularly with the headquarter, and ensuring that proper alignment is in place.
- Organise press release, press briefing, media sessions and events.
- Develop and maintain solid relationship with government, media reps.
- Create, develop print and online articles, and other marketing collaterals.
- Determine communication strategy and execute programs to deliver the objectives.
- Create rich and creative content that is optimised for search engines.
- Ensure regular assessment with partners and taking appropriate actions to prevent or mitigate issues.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has to be able to communicate well in both Bahasa and English, and to seize this opportunity, you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- International experience (studied and worked) will be highly preferred.
- At least 12 years of professional experience in the similar field.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritize work in order to achieve the given target.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Experience in start-ups would be a plus!
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.